View Poll Results: What is it going to be?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ferrari

16 29.63%
  • Lamborghini

38 70.37%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Default The Big Duel : Ferrari vs. Lambo

Let`s see what this forum thinks of this epic battle.

2. RRacer is offline Go as fast as you can!

murcelago lp640-4 is very very very fast and gallardo lp560-4 is fast too
    ferrari's ermm

Proud owner of a Fanatec 911GT3RS and Clubsport pedals.

3. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Ferrari has the 250GTO, 288GTO, F40, F50, Enzo and FXX.
    Lamborghini has...eh..oh yeah only Reventon

4. RRacer is offline Go as fast as you can!

errm muria, gallardo, murc, diablo

Proud owner of a Fanatec 911GT3RS and Clubsport pedals.

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

This is a tough one. Having drove a 360 CS and an Murci LP640

I would have to say Ferrari. I felt more comfortable in the Ferrari, was more enjoyable (but that might have been down to the instructor), but the flappy paddle gear box was a bit laggy. In the Lambo I was uncomfortable (probably due to my seating position) and didn't really enjoy the experience as much (again done to instructor as he didn't seem like he wanted to be there) and I had a selection of warning lights flashing.

But these were 2 cars out of a load of different ones the manufacturers produce(d) and if I'm honest I do prefer the lambo's styling over the Ferrari's. I only really like the 599, 430 (don't think they produce the Enzo anymore) out of the current range, where as I like all the Lambo's and all their classics, even though Ferrari do have some stunning older cars but have made quite a few dogs aswell.

So tbh I'm 50/50, one day I'm bias to Lambo, the next it'll be Ferrari.
    Last edited by Nodz86; 24/01/09 at 08:36 AM.

6. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Quote Originally Posted by RDMracer »
    errm muria, gallardo, murc, diablo
    Any more? I have more Ferraris on the top of my head you know..
    Besides it clearly shows that you dont understand what i'm trying to get at
    AND! You can't even spell Miura properly...
    Last edited by TDU 505; 24/01/09 at 08:42 AM.

7. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I think this is pretty clear.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

8. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    This is a tough one. Having drove a 360 CS and an Murci LP640
    I envy you.

I'm going to vote for Lambo as their cars are just plain MAD! And their engines sound better than Ferrari's, Ferrari's have a similar tone. The LP640's and all Gallardo's sound like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I voted for Lambo, You just dont buy a ferrari to have fun, thats what lambos are for, Ferraris are too technical for me, plus, Lambos look awesome

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

10. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

I'm voting for Lambo. Imo, all the new Ferraris gets uglier and uglier.

11. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Lambos for me. They are more meaner and mad, which is perfect for any petrol-head. They aren`t trying to make their cars more efficient or greener, Ferrari made a F430 Spider on bio-fuel... They don`t miss the point of supercars...fast, powerful, expensive, mean, they just fill your soul... From they models I like :

LP560-4, LP640, Superleggera, Diablo VT, Countach and the Reventon

Yes, they have less models from Ferrari, so what?

The Ferraris I like are :

F430 (all the modifications), F40, 599 and Enzo

12. beem3r is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    I'm voting for Lambo. Imo, all the new Ferraris gets uglier and uglier.
    Second that, the new California is ugly!

13. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Only Ferrari's I like are the 355, F50 and the 360.

14. gingervette is offline Corvette = Win

I vote for Lamborghini. They look better, perform about the same or better. And that sounds they make are enough to make a grown man cry...
    U mad bro?

15. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by ●Koenigsegg● »
    Ferrari made a F430 Spider on bio-fuel...
    I wouldn't be talking since the CCXR runs on something similar(forgot what it was)

for me its Ferrari, although Ferrari's cars are getting uglier atm, but the older ones are amazing, the F50 is my favorite car, and then the F40...

Lamborghini's are great, don't get me wrong, but the Gallardo and Murcielago don't match the looks of the Diablo and Countach, and iirc Chrysler(Lambo's Parent Company in the 80's-90's ) revised the Diablo design before production.

F50 > Diablo
    F40 > Countach
    F430 > Gallardo
    365 GTB/4 Daytona/250 GTO > Miura

etc. etc.

so Ferrari, still like Lambo though

16. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Gotta be Ferrari for me as the F50 is just an epic EPIC car and one of my favourites alongside the Zonda F.

17. Recon is offline Wanted - This Man

i'm going to go w/ Ferrari on this one... not to say i don't like lambo, but the Ferrari Enzo is just too cool
    :bananadance2:Get the Gamer's Pass!

18. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Guy »
    I wouldn't be talking since the CCXR runs on something similar(forgot what it was)
    Let`s see now, Ferrari made the F430 Spider bio-fueled to make it more efficient, more MPG, less CO2. And how about CCXR, hum 1018 bhp doesn`t seems very efficient to me, got it?

19. TimBud is offline brmm

They aren`t trying to make their cars more efficient or greener, Ferrari made a F430 Spider on bio-fuel... They don`t miss the point of supercars...fast, powerful, expensive, mean, they just fill your soul...
    Not true at all. Lambo are always trying to make they're cars more efficient and greener. Just because they don't use biofuel (which incidentally causes far more harm due to its manufacture anyway)!
    Thats what the aerodynamics do, plus the new range of engines are cleaner and more efficient....

Let`s see now, Ferrari made the F430 Spider bio-fueled to make it more efficient, more MPG, less CO2. And how about CCXR, hum 1018 bhp doesn`t seems very efficient to me, got it?
    I'm willing to bet Ferrari didn't produce they're biofuel engine for efficiency either... its more of an image thing for their pretentious US customers. The emmissions and efficiency are just great bonus.
    Just because the CCX can run on biofuel also doesn't mean its bhp is not used efficiently... you're missing the point enitirely

20. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Oh my god >.< you're a more Koeni fan than me and don't even know why they built the CCXR, the CCXR was built to be the "Enviromentally Friendly" CCX, it used a Twin-Supercharged V8 from the CCX, it was converted to use Ethanol and can still use normal petrol, the only changes to the engine are modified fuel injectors, upgraded fuel lines and piston rings and a higher boost setting on the superchargers. but it burns slightly more than the standard CCX, its acceleration is about the same as you can find in an Enzo...

and also, the CCX engine is basically a Ford Modular V8 designed by Koenigsegg...
    Last edited by Shy Guy; 25/01/09 at 18:12 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last