1. SprintKing is offline Banned

Smile Bmw M6,M5!(2007-2008)

I know theres an M6 imported from undercover !But id like a good quality one like tool dose

2. oldi is offline Speed Racer

But I think tool would also take the model from NFS Undercover

3. SprintKing is offline Banned

yes but i think if you just convert it from one game to another thats not good quality...and the one that allready exists i think dosent have a lot of futures ,that tool usualy adds like,opening windows,doors,interiour and stufff

4. Cvitan is offline Rusted Banger

Let's Oldi finish his work, it looks really nice and lookin forward to the release, But i agree on you with the M5... WANT IT