1. Recon is offline Wanted - This Man

Default Awesome C4D Render Packs

For those of you who like making pics and sigs for forums like this one, i stumbled upon a website with 5 downloadable C4D packs. These packs are excellent, so enjoy!
    :bananadance2:Get the Gamer's Pass!

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Nice, thanks. Should I ever make the effort to make a sig again I'll use them. Until then they can sit on my external HDD.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Made a new sig with it.

4. Recon is offline Wanted - This Man

Okay, I used 3-4 of the renders in this sig, but i also smudged them a little.

Sorry, i messed up about 3/4 the way through. But, it only took about 20 min. so i'm happy with the way it turned out.
    :bananadance2:Get the Gamer's Pass!

5. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Can someone help me. I downloaded the packs, so how can I place the Koeni on the sig...I never made any sigs on PS, so any help would be really appreciated.

6. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Nice pack, I might try to make a siggy with it

What do you mean Koenig?

I got one one of the packs and randomly made a siggy with some other C4D's aswell.