1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Arrow Audi teams up with Prada

For better or worse, the automotive industry has had its share of partnerships with fashion labels. Eddie Bauer edition Ford SUVs. Nautica edition Mercury minivans. Levi's edition AMCs. Diesel edition Fiats. You get the point. The latest collaboration brings together German automaker Audi and Italian fashion house Prada.

If you're thinking this sounds familiar, that's because just a couple of months ago we reported that Prada had gotten into bed (a very stylish bed, we're sure) with Hyundai and its new Genesis luxury sedan. But apparently Prada has had a change of heart and is now teaming up with Audi. No word yet on where the partnership will take them, beyond joint sponsorship of a sailing yacht, but considering that Audi subsidiary Lamborghini's collaboration with Versace produced special edition Murcielagos and Bugatti a special-edition Veyron with Hermes, we're not discounting anything.
    Source: Autoblog

Wow, Could they make the current Audi Lineup look any better though?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

That honestly looks like a photoshop

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Maybe cause it is?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

D'oh!
    Anyway i dont know how it'll go. The Versace one was ok so i guess just wait and see

5. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by The Saturdays! »
    D'oh!
    Anyway i dont know how it'll go. The Versace one was ok so i guess just wait and see
    Versace didn't adjust the car which was good.
    Only put the stupid logo on the side and on the front, where the number plate is

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

6. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

I

Admin Edit - No need for swearing.
    Last edited by Baldy; 27/01/09 at 15:49 PM.

7. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

They wouldn't. The engine would overheat with that badge blocking the grill

8. Mb

To bad it's mid-engined then...

9. SLRRR is offline Ace

10. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Oh shucks. 2 mistakes in 1 thread already.
    I'll go kill myself now. Bye

11. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by The Saturdays! »
    That honestly looks like a photoshop
    lol you really thought for a second it was anything else?

I'm not a fan of these collaborations between fashions houses and companies in other industries. Just look at the god awful D&G RAZR. Still I suppose it gives someone the pleasure of being that little bit more exclusive when they roll up at the golf club.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I dont think that photshopped picture is meant to be what people think th car will be like, its just a way of saying about the Partnership!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

13. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Yea i sorta chose the latter

14. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Just because Prada make a ton of money selling over-priced clothes it doesn't mean they can design cars. I see this as a huge investment fail on Audi's part.

15. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Erm, i take it no one read about who designed the genesis coupe?, thats a brilliant looking car, Audi are hoping for the same success, i can see why they've done it

16. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

If Prada is gonna mess up Audi, I'm gonna bring my Challenger and piss on desks, and after that, I'm gonna wreck their womanly G37 prada edition cars