1. ///AMGedUP is offline Sportscar Racer

Default make ur life in TDU easier

I dunno if you guys knew about this but if you go to C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules

and delete the trafic folder all the trafic will be gone including the police

result????? eaier driving missions and stuff, I think ull have to put the folder back where it was if u want to play online tho, not sure about that, make a back up copy before you delete it

sorry if old news
    Last edited by ///AMGedUP; 13/04/07 at 10:51 AM.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: make ur life in TDU easier

Don't recommend this when online though as I know Eden will be searching for it very soon and will not allow you on due it causing problems for others. Also the traffic is half the fun, if you do the game too quickly you'll get bored very quickly.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by ///AMGedUP »
    I dunno if you guys knew about this but if you go to C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules

and delete the trafic folder all the trafic will be gone including the police

result????? eaier driving missions and stuff, I think ull have to put the folder back where it was if u want to play online tho, not sure about that, make a back up copy before you delete it

sorry if old news
    i think that's cheating but maybe it's just me..
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

4. Howen is offline V.I.P Member

If it works online im sure you'll get banned for using it or ?
    Aaah

5. Kumagoro is offline Rusted Banger

It works online, it's the main cause of all the traffic making weird things (synch problems)

That means its cheat
    "If fate frowns, we all perish."

6. Robbie is offline Has only Xbox Live Silver

darn, this is nasty, you are going to pay for that someday, i love traffic, they make cops chase you and darn, i love getting to 3 stars and then crashing into cops from the back end, its fun, traffic is like nothing, if you are going to use that cheat or whatever its called, that means that you are a cheater, a noob at driving cars in TDU, a wanted person for Atari, a homosexual guy and a sucker

no, im not kidding, we do these stuff to our classmates if they cheat on the tests in each subjects, and im telling you, its not funny at all
    Signature removed due to rule violation.

7. AVALANX is offline The only

nah dont do that it spoils the game and yes I think it is cheating!

8. ///AMGedUP is offline Sportscar Racer

I never planned to use it online, I tried it online and it works but I put it back, I use it in my offline profile, I dont play online for rankings anyways

I have people come up to me and challenge me, i cancel it and they get all mad coz they know they would win with their car coz its more powerfull

I play online for fun

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

AMGedUP goto your options then Online and disable Instant Challenges and those people won't annoy you.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. ///AMGedUP is offline Sportscar Racer

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    AMGedUP goto your options then Online and disable Instant Challenges and those people won't annoy you.
    oh cool will do that thanks

also is there a way to turn of all races and stuff that show up on the streets, I cant type while close to one of those coz when I hit enter to submit my text it automaticly enters the race or w\e im close to

11. alabama619 is offline Clan Owner

Yea, I already made a therad on how to turn it off a couple of weeks back. Didnt go down too well lol

Core 2 Quad Q6600, X1950XT 512mb, 1.5Gb RAM, 22" Ilyama Monitor, G15 Keyboard, Razer Krait Mouse

12. BMWFan is offline BMW Z3M Coupe 321BHP

Well, I for one, appreciate the knowledge that has been shared. Thanks for the tip. Some days I do find the traffic annoying and just want to drive on empty roads.... imagine if you could do this in real life xD

Wake up one sunny Sunday morning and remove all traffic, rules and cops and start up your sports car or sports bike and go for a blast ;-)

13. MrLolololXD is offline Resident Supra Owner

Stop bumping old threads
    1 3 5

2 4 6 R

14. BMWFan is offline BMW Z3M Coupe 321BHP

My apologies, I am new to Internet forums and didn't realize the appropriate etiquette. My mistake came from the "Similar Threads" list on each page. I mistakenly assumed that posting in those was okay.

Once again, I apologize. Sorry :-)

15. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

I've done the same mistake, although this might be the biggest bump I've ever seen on these forums

Just check the date of the last post before you post. Bumping old threads is generally frowned upon.

16. MrLolololXD is offline Resident Supra Owner

It's fine. Why don't you make an intro thread since you're new? Tell everybody about yourself and your teeth
    1 3 5

2 4 6 R

17. BMWFan is offline BMW Z3M Coupe 321BHP

I have taken your advice and created an intro thread, thank you :-)

I don't understand the teeth reference though, perhaps I am being dense xD

18. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Ib4th

I'll post the teeth reference on your intro thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

19. Ozzmcom is online now BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    I've done the same mistake, although this might be the biggest bump I've ever seen on these forums

Just check the date of the last post before you post. Bumping old threads is generally frowned upon.
    yes recently I've bumped the oldest thread ever but some square mod deleted my post