1. Robbie is offline Has only Xbox Live Silver

Default Downloading from XBL

okay, so i have my free silver XBL account and ive been downloading for ages for all those free cars, but hell they always give the Gold members more goodies, so i need to wait for the new Lexus, so okay, ive downloaded all the free car packs except for the new lexus pack, nt the one with the IS, so i have some downloads left where i need to pay the MS Points, so heres my question, could i still download the car packages and the hardcore mode with my silver account? meaning that it having MS points in the Silver account

thanks.....

2. smokey102977 is offline ILLUMINATI

Default Re: Downloading from XBL

Yeah, As stated on the other thread, silver membership allows you do do anything online except play.

3. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Just a quick question, where do you find car packs/cars on XBL Marketplace? I can't find 'em.

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

4. Robbie is offline Has only Xbox Live Silver

okay thanks smokey, and Eagle, you go to any of your houses and select the Trade tab, then there will be four tabs, buy, sell, blah, marketplace, select the marketplace one and if you have your account online, you should be able to find some cars

5. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

off topic! smokey, have you seen smokey and the bandit ? lol
    Watch out for my AC 427 in TDU. its top speed:307 km. Milage: 11,015 km

6. Jt 396 Drye is offline Bondurant

Robbie you should really get Gold. It's definently worth it. Just try the 3-month package, to see if you like it or not. But I doubt you'll not like it.

7. Robbie is offline Has only Xbox Live Silver

lol alright, but i need to fix the connection problems...i need help from either my dad or you guys, post in that thread i made
    Signature removed due to rule violation.

8. Nige is offline Buy American ....

^^^

I post a suggestion in that Thread mate !!!
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

9. Robbie is offline Has only Xbox Live Silver

oh ok, big thanks!
    Signature removed due to rule violation.