Topic:

Hey Everyone

1. wolfie1984 is offline Drummer,Guitarist,Bassist

Default Hey Everyone

Hey everyone i am fairly new here
    i signed up back in 07 when i had TDU on the 360 and now i have it on pc and i am online a fair bit under the name "wolfie210484"
    BUT i cant figure out how to type on the game anytime i type it dos'nt display on the screen.

anyway..... lol i am a petrol head as you will see by my ever increasing garage (keep an eye on my sig) and once ive figured it out i'll post some pics up here aswell

see you on the roads
    Ian
    Wolfie210484
    Wolfie1984

TDU-C's Resident Drummer, Guitarist, bassist and all round Rock Encyclopedia

2. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

here, Wolfie. Enjoy your stay and don`t mess with the Squirel Mafia.

3. Gunned_Down666 is offline Burnout King

welcom wolfie..id tell you what the chat button is but i have forgotten it but i think its "t"

4. wolfie1984 is offline Drummer,Guitarist,Bassist

i tried t and it worked
    cheers to both of you for the welcome
    and what is the squirel mafia?

5. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Welcome to this wondertastic forum. If you play the PC version you can enter you computers spec and you Gamerspy or Xfire here

Oh, and you'll find out about the Squirrel Mafia if you don't follow the rules

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Welcome to the forum
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

7. wolfie1984 is offline Drummer,Guitarist,Bassist

thanks for the heads up i've now put on my gamespy ID (woohoo lol)
    and updated my title

+rep for you all

8. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

I dunno why but it shows me a grey square in the rep section, what does that mean?