1. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Default If Mad Max had been scored by Lemmy

VIDEO: If Mad Max had been scored by Lemmy

Clicky

Mad Max - Ace of Spades

My IM dinged with the following message: "Why did nobody think of this before? And if they had, how come I didn't see it until just now? " Those questions come from our buddy, Davey G. Johnson, erstwhile Jalop, extreme Jim Rockford aficionado, and all-around finder of things awesome, like the YouTube link that followed seconds later. It's now embedded above, because some things are meant to be consumed by the masses. A Mad Max clip show set to Motörhead's "Ace of Spades"? Yeah, that qualifies. Strap yourselves in for 2 minutes and 50 seconds of appropriately-scored vehicular mayhem. Consider this your Saturday morning wake-up call. Go grab a coffee and we'll see you back here at 9, when the day's normal posting schedule begins. We've also got plenty of coverage in store from our team camped at Barrett-Jackson's Scottsdale auction. Should be fun. See you again in a few.

Sources : Autoblog & YouTube
    ____________________________________________________________ ____

Hey, Max, got anything to say...

2. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

O_O epic epic, would + rep but i need to spreads
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

I've never seen the film 'MadMax' so I have no comment

4. Gunned_Down666 is offline Burnout King

i love his falcon interceptor
    +rep mate
    *EDIT* i need to spread it around sorry

5. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Thanks both for trying, haven`t seen the movie aswell but might do now...