1. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Talking woohoo! i got the game!

i'm in los angeles right now. i got the game this past tuesday in best buy. i won't be home for another 3 weeks. so yeah, it sucks that i wont be able to play YET. see you guys on the island in 3 weeks or so!!!

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: woohoo! i got the game!

Nice one buddy, why are you in LA? You on business or at your 2nd home or something? LOL Good to hear you're good but also unlucky on the 3 weeks thing.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Sunny is offline VIP MEMBER

Nice man. Thats a long wait, but oh well. Cya on the island, maybe we can have a little race?

4. Forza is offline Diablo Wannabe

where i live the game wont be out 'till 04/27. ofc i already pre ordered it =D

5. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

"Off topic" Hey Forza, I know someone thats been IN a Countach. They Are very good cars too!!!

6. RB26DETT is offline Banned

haha. business. lol. i'm only 17. i'm was in LA just for vacation. right now i'm in virginia and going to new york next week then back to LA for another week or so, then going to hong kong for another week then finally going back home.
    Last edited by RB26DETT; 16/04/07 at 08:20 AM.