1. RCViani is offline Rusted Banger

Default Real F430 quality sounds for sound mod

Hello modders!

Ive recorded hundreds of F430s in the last couple of years and Id like to share that sound with you guys, so you can use it in your mods.

http://rapidshare.de/files/41870373/...ounds.rar.html

If you like, I also have very good 360 Challenge Stradale onboard sounds (stock exhaust, hyperflow cats), Maserati Coup, 575M Tubi exhaust, and Aston DB9 onboard sounds as well..

Thanks!!

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

How have you managed to record these?
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Rip em from youtube i guess.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. RCViani is offline Rusted Banger

Nope, Ive recorded it myself with a Canon S2 IS, these are the audios from the videos.

5. jurcek is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by RCViani »
    If you like, I also have very good 360 Challenge Stradale onboard sounds (stock exhaust, hyperflow cats), Maserati Coup, 575M Tubi exhaust, and Aston DB9 onboard sounds as well..
    So, give me thise sounds

6. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

It says I have to put in a code O.o'