1. Audi S6 editing
    Unfound23 is offline Rusted Banger

i`m sorry to waste your time, but i have got a little problem.

Following Ive edited a .dds file the S6 logo from the rear of the Audi. Wanted to replace it with a simple RS6 logo. A part of a little project I want to start converting the S6 into an RS6 with bodykit and other stuff. Problem is that ive discovered that the S6 logo is parted in 3 .dds/.dnb(or whatever its called) good. And ive seen that another guy replaced the S6 with an "ABT" logo which was simple, he did an white/red ABT logo with a black background for the logo.dds, the logo_g.dds with a black backg. and the space where the logo is in White, the ts_logo.dds with some kind of blue tone and and the logo in pink. I thougt easy as that^^. Lets use trick 17 and do the same with the RS 4 logo, edited as written but it doesnt even show anything on the grill and some strange white space at the back. I think i made a mistake at the logo_g.dds but i have no idea what i did wrong.

Hope somebody is able to help me.
    Greetings Andy