1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Exclamation Resident Evil 5 Demo premiering exclusively on Xbox 360

Resident Evil 5 Demo premiering exclusively on Xbox 360

Resident Evil 5 will launch on Friday, March 13th but you’ll be able to get your hands on a two-level playable demo the week of January 26th. According to Capcom, the demo will have has three levels of co-op play: single-player with AI support, two-player split-screen on a single Xbox 360 and two-player across Xbox LIVE. There are some trailers up on the Marketplace if you want to remind yourself how good this looked when we saw it at TGS.

Update: Capcom has posted the press release, which contains additional details.

From Major Nelson

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

It's already been on the Japanese Market Place for over a week. Loads of people outside of Japan used Japanese accounts to download it and then as a response to this Capcom region locked the Demo to run on Japanese machines only.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Good it's coming the 26th.
    That's right after my exams, so i can relax a bit then

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Demo: RESIDENT EVIL 5

Content: RESIDENT EVIL 5 Demo
    Price: Free
    Availability: Not available in Germany This demo is available in all Xbox LIVE regions
    Dash Text: [ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)] The demo version of RESIDENT EVIL 5. Play by yourself or play with a partner in co-op mode, either online or offline with a split screen.
    Add this demo to your Xbox 360 download queue

Edit: The press release on Xbox.com has more details on the demo.

From Major Nelson

5. TimBud is offline brmm

I've never been a fan of Resi' Evil, will probably try the demo anyway though. Then at least I can give reasons why I don't like this one.

6. Samurai Lincoln is offline Exoticar Driver

Having beaten every other Resident Evil game (English or Japanese), I figure I may as well knock this one down too.
    This is my signature until I can think of something better.

Mom's Spaghetti.

7. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Not tried it yet, I'm a big fan of the Res games but a few people have said this one is terrible compared to the other ones, so I might not bother. Btw, what's with the "exclusively on Xbox 360"? The demo has been out for PS3 for just as long too...

EDIT: Oh, ok. I've not been on PS3 for ages, I just remember my PS3 friends asking if I had the demo yet around the same time my X360 friends were .
    Last edited by DriftNismo; 08/02/09 at 10:19 AM.

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by DriftNismo »
    Not tried it yet, I'm a big fan of the Res games but a few people have said this one is terrible compared to the other ones, so I might not bother. Btw, what's with the "exclusively on Xbox 360"? The demo has been out for PS3 for just as long too...
    I think it was on xbl a week or something before PS3, iirc

9. TDU-RAZOR is offline Laid Back User

Bring on the full game i cant wait, played te demo and fell in love with it...

10. Asgardeh is offline 4 wheels is 2 too many

never really been into resident evil but i tried the demo and i think im gonna preorder it now!!

11. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

i thought the demo was horrendous and wont be buying it, resident evil is a cruddy series dragged even further down by the cruddy movies
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

12. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Resident evil kinda stopped being good when they took the Zombies out.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

13. Mad_Lambo is offline I <3 hypercars

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGT »
    Resident evil kinda stopped being good when they took the Zombies out.
    100% with you on that.....ZOMBIES FTW!

Search Tags

demo
exclusive
resident evil 5
xbl
xbox 360