Topic:

Hello!

1. Knapneder is offline Rusted Banger

Default Hello!

Hello every one!
    First, I just want to tell you that I'm Belgian, so my English will not be perfect!

Secondly, I'm there to ask you a question about a problem in my game... You'll find my thread in the suitable category!

Thanks!

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Why hello there! (If its french that you speak if you get stuck i speak pretty good french myself so dont hesitate to PM me, if its Dutch im sorry, cant help you with that lol)

Welcome to TDU:C, Its great to have you here!

I look forward to seeing you around the island

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

here and don`t worry about the English, we aren`t Grammar Nazis, well most of us aren`t...

4. Mad_Lambo is offline I <3 hypercars

5. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by ●Koenigsegg● »
    here and don`t worry about the English, we aren`t Grammar Nazis, well most of us aren`t...
    I thought we put them all in a cage in the basement, you haven't been letting them out have you?!?!?

Anywho, welcome to this fantabulous place or Test Drive and random awesomeness. Enjoy your stay.

6. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Hose »
    I thought we put them all in a cage in the basement, you haven't been letting them out have you?!?!?

Oh my...I knew that tea tasted wrong...and then I fall asleep...

7. SLRRR is offline Ace

Welcome