1. CarlosF22 is offline Run CF Run!!!

Default Greatest things to do on TDU PSP

Well, I like to go online and just free, roam, but now my home hotspot is not working so I started the game over.
    Gli automobili italiani sono il la cosa migliore.

2. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

Default Re: Greatest things to do on TDU PSP

Thats bad that youre hot spot isnt workin.Im goin to get TDU for psp any day now.(I already have it on ps2 so i might not get it for psp)

3. UkN0WnSCAA is offline GTP Racing

i want a psp and when i get my PSP i am gonna get TDU for it :P
    My cars:
    Audi A3, Chevy Z06, Jaguar XJ220

4. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Try climbing the biggest mountain in the game, Mt. Ka'ala. Try and break speed records :P Look for long straight roads.
    You can break various records, but it isn't worth it, because they don't log unless you're online when you do them.

5. CarlosF22 is offline Run CF Run!!!

I have gone up that mountain, but apparently the game does not give you points for speed, drift or air if you aren't in the road. I'll try to get back online soon, I haven't been online in like 4 days so I started the game over to try to make a game guide to post it here but I got bored of writing. For now, when I'm not racing I'm looking at Oahu in Google Earth and maps and trying to get to places.

6. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

I noticed that. No airtime records for me
    Try looking up where Lost is filmed Mostly North Shore. The scenes that are supposed to be Australia, Las Angeles, all of that, are actually recreated in a studio in Honolulu.

7. CarlosF22 is offline Run CF Run!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nauraushaun »
    I noticed that. No airtime records for me
    Try looking up where Lost is filmed Mostly North Shore. The scenes that are supposed to be Australia, Las Angeles, all of that, are actually recreated in a studio in Honolulu.
    You watch Lost, me too. The remains of the Oceanic plane and the african plane are in the Dillingham airfield, they don't appear in the game though but you can see them in Google Earth. There are many things in the game that are very much like in real life, I was following a real Oahu map the other day to find myself in the game and most streets are there, the only one;s that are not there are the community inner streets.