Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Enzo sound mod (F430 sound mod stand by)
    shark971 is offline Exoticar Driver

http://www.vimeo.com/2815225

Enzo sound mod download:
    http://www.speedyshare.com/696852143.html

Gentlemen start your engines
    Last edited by shark971; 16/01/09 at 17:02 PM.

2. Enzo sound mod (F430 sound mod stand by) Comments
  3. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

Great for the Enzo, but the F430 is very similar to an existing sound mod (by Racers Hardware or Reilsss, I don't remember exactly).
    Give life back to TDU: #TDUForever
    Projects: TDUF | TDUMT | Community Patch 2.00A
    Buy me a beer (donate)

4. shark971 is offline Exoticar Driver

Hi djey
    Yes the f430 is similar because i take the 360 sound in gtr 2 .

5. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

Ok
    Give life back to TDU: #TDUForever
    Projects: TDUF | TDUMT | Community Patch 2.00A
    Buy me a beer (donate)

6. RCViani is offline Rusted Banger

Both great sounds!! also seen the GT2 one, very very good! where can we download them?
    Last edited by RCViani; 15/01/09 at 18:29 PM.

7. madpioneer is offline <Hopelessly addicted>

Yes! where can we download? I want that Enzo sound.
    Sounds great!

8. shark971 is offline Exoticar Driver

I think stop this mod because I see that some person download my little mods, but nobody thanks to me .i dont want rep + ( I do not need ) but just a " thank you" is nothing .
    when I download a mod I thank the author because just imagine the time it was rolling over a thank you is nothing .

9. Sponge is offline Spongify

Don't get downheated, mate. Be thankful people are actually downloading it. Perhaps people download it and install it later on? I do that a fair bit. I am yet to install Shark's R8. Downloaded it roughly a week ago.

SOOAG - Smug Owner of a G27
    Winner POTW: Week 28, 53

Proud Owner Of TDU's FIRST Manual Shift Gallardo
    Flickr
    ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

10. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

Quote Originally Posted by RCViani »
    Both great sounds!! also seen the GT2 one, very very good!
    Quote Originally Posted by madpioneer »
    Yes! where can we download? I want that Enzo sound.
    Sounds great!
    I think those 2 posts say "thank you" in themselves, even tho they don't say it straight out they like what you did, and that's the main thing.

11. RCViani is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by shark971 »
    I think stop this mod because I see that some person download my little mods, but nobody thanks to me .i dont want rep + ( I do not need ) but just a " thank you" is nothing .
    when I download a mod I thank the author because just imagine the time it was rolling over a thank you is nothing .
    No way man, donīt stop your excellent job because of that!! Those are the best F430/Enzo sounds Iīve seen, and I look only for perfect sounds, since Iīm always seeing the real cars so I know exactly how they sound. Your mod is the one that got closer to the real thing, among dozens and dozens of other attempts.. Iīve tried to do sound mods myself but I wasnīt capable, didnīt work, I have an idea of the time and effort it takes.. thatīs why when I see a fantastic mod like this one, Iīm amazed.. itīs awesome!!

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Remember shark this forum is public so if you post a link then it can be downloaded without even being a member, those who do appreciate the work though will sometimes sign up in order to say thanks.

Also it might be worth creating a README and saying if you enjoy my sound mod please send me a contact saying so as it's good to know my work is being enjoyed! You'll be lucky if 1/25 contact you but there's always those people who will realise they are enjoying the game more because of your work and will in fact send you a little note saying so.
    I'm a bit mental.

13. shark971 is offline Exoticar Driver

I hope you're right. If not a solution, but that does not really help me is to put a password to the archive. Those who want the mod should contact me by mp with one " please and thank you". This change can be the mentality of some people.If no one thanks modders they may go much faster than expected.
    You right Diablo
    I did not think it as ( if you post a link then it can be downloaded without even being a member)

Edit:I can post the enzo sound mod in few minutes .
    But for the F430 sound
    I want ask "Racers Hardware" if it possible to modify the start up and idle of his f430 sound mod. Because the hight , medium and low sound of his F430 sound mod is better than mine.
    Last edited by shark971; 16/01/09 at 16:28 PM.

14. RCViani is offline Rusted Banger

I have a good idle and startup F430 sound, if you like.. I can send you as an .wav, very high quality!

15. shark971 is offline Exoticar Driver

Yes thanks RCViani i want it ; )
    But i want say ... the F430 sound mod made by "Racers Hardware" it's better than mine .
    I want just replace the startup and the idle of the sound mod made by "Racers Hardware" if he's ok .
    ( sorry guys i 've some difficulty with the english language ) french laguage it's also difficult but others it's very hard for me ^^

16. RCViani is offline Rusted Banger

Sent it by visitor messages. Have you received it?

17. shark971 is offline Exoticar Driver

Yes i received the sound ( very good sound ). But i think it's very hard for me to do a good sound with audacity .
    You can post a request ,someone can do a good sound mod with your files and other tool ( soundforge or other ).
    But i take a look when i 've sometimes ; )
    thx.
    I've tested with the Racers Hardware sound mod and my idle and startup sound .
    And it's much better than the F430 sound in my video .
    Last edited by shark971; 16/01/09 at 18:05 PM.

18. RCViani is offline Rusted Banger

Do you have the link to this racers hardware mod? in high RPMīs your sound is absolutely perfect, there is actually a better one ??

19. shark971 is offline Exoticar Driver

yes here
    http://www.racers-hardware.de/blog/d...e_audio_V5.zip

this one his very similar (gtr2 360 sound ) but the "ring of sound" is very good (better than mine) on this sound mod.
    The only default for me is the start up but stay a very good sound .

And now see an ear that ; )

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=KYPAL2...eature=channel

I think with a better idle sound this mod can do the better F430 sound mod .

I saw a reportage, and a sound engineer at Ferrari said that every Ferrari (F430) has a more or less different sound from another ferrari and that depending on the buyer.
    Last edited by shark971; 16/01/09 at 19:06 PM.

20. madpioneer is offline <Hopelessly addicted>

Thanx for the download! My not be the end all mod for the Enzo but the best I have heard so far. Enzo sound for me has been the most dissapointing until now.
    good job!

21. ChrisR20XX is offline Just a Skidmark

Big ThX! Man, Enzo was,is an will be my favoriwte car in TDU forever, and this sound is just awsome!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last