Topic:

Heyho

1. Unfound23 is offline Rusted Banger

Default Heyho

Hello my name is Andreas and Iīm from Austria!!

This means that it could be possible that my english isnīt the best, anyway I hope that you all know that Austrias isnīt a part of Germany and that any kind of "Nazi" behavior is denied and unlawful in Austria. Last thing I want to say is that this website is really a nice place if youīre interestet in TDU.

Greetings Andy

2. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Another Andreas, here. Enjoy your stay

3. RRacer is offline Go as fast as you can!

so you're a german?

Proud owner of a Fanatec 911GT3RS and Clubsport pedals.

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Welcome to the tdu-central. Grammar of the bad is welcome here, we tend to understand it be able to.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Welcome to TDU:C

Look forward to seeing you around the island sometime!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Welcome to TDUc, hope you enjoy your stay. Austria is a nice country, I hope to go there one day

7. Unfound23 is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by RDMracer »
    so you're a german?
    Maaan I think you have to take a little look on the map. And if Iīm honest here in Austria we hate Germans, because they donīt take us serious, they think that Austria is a joke and has no influence compared to the influence germany has, but still theyīre spending their holidays in our country^^.

What I wanted to say is that thereīs a big difrference between germans and Austrians. And come on, I wouldnīt dare to say that Americans and British are the same. Would you??

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Alright come on now no need to work on the Austria, Germany thing, we're all from the same planet (well except me but shh!) so let's keep it civil and stay away from the politics.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it here.
    I'm a bit mental.