Topic:

Demo: Skate 2

1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Demo: Skate 2

Demo: Skate 2

Content: Skate 2 Demo
    Price: Free
    Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
    Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) ALCOHOL REFERENCE,LANGUAGE,MILD VIOLENCE,SUGGESTIVE THEMES] Download the demo and hone your skills before Skate 2 hits stores as you rip around Slappy's, move objects to create spots, and take on new set of challenges. Also compete against up to 4 of your friends in an all out break your bones Hall of Meat challenge. Skate 2 will be in stores worldwide on January 23.

Add this demo to your Xbox 360 download queue

From Major Nelson

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Ah nice. Maybe be looking to buy this when it comes out or might wait a while till it comes down in price. Will try out the demo though!

+rep!

3. Nige is offline Buy American ....

I couldn't wait for Skate 2 so I brought Skate but if its anything like Skate it will be absolutely superb .

So now I need to buy Race Pro, Skate 2 & COD 5 now .....
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

4. beem3r is offline Just a Skidmark

Aww, don't have XBL atm so I can't download it on the Xbox.. Anyone know when realese date on Skate2 demo for PS3?
    Last edited by beem3r; 10/01/09 at 21:23 PM. Reason: Lol wrote wrong hehe :D Stupid me

5. Mad_Lambo is offline I <3 hypercars

Quote Originally Posted by Beem3r »
    Aww, don't have XBL atm so I can't download it on the Xbox.. Anyone know when realese date on Skate2 demo for skate?
    It comes out on the 23th jan.
    Im so geting this then it comes out.

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Played the demo and I really don't see what the fuss is about? I wasn't really taken by it as there doesn't really seem like theres that much difference and the difference there is, is not worth 35 - 40. I mean, yeah you can get off your board etc.. and theres a new story and apparently new environments and tricks but it doesn't seem to add up to that price tag. The graphics look the same and the gameplay looks the same and unless you are a real fan of skating and really admire the differences there actually are in the new game then I wouldn't recommend buying it. Of course I would have to buy and play the full game to give a whole opinion, by what I have seen in the demo I have come to this conclusion. I actually went and bought another game instead of Skate 2 because of this.

I'm happy with Skate 1 and will continue to play it and may get Skate 2 when it's down in price a bit such as 20, until then it's a no no.

7. RB26DETT is offline Banned

i'm so getting this on PS3. i haven't played a decent skateboarding game in a while. i'm tired of THPS, it's more of comedy.

8. TimBud is offline brmm

Played the demo yesterday for about an hour... is pretty decent. Not sure if I'll spend my money on it.
    IMO there hasn't been a good skate game since THPS2.

9. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Kinda liked it, didn't seem quite as good as the skate 1 demo, but maybe that was because it was pushing you constantly with that damn timer. will wait till after red faction and race pro before I give this a look
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

10. Jacob is offline Car Aficianado

I Played demo and like it so i might get i havent played skate 1 so got nothing to compare to lol looks good might spend $60 on it

11. beem3r is offline Just a Skidmark

I am so getting this game ! The steering is soo smoooth, new tricks and challenges
    Too bad you can only play in 10 minutes before the time runs out

12. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Just played it; don't like it. The movement when you get off your board is terrible (seriously, we've had it in Tony Hawks games since THUG, can you not get it right?), the demo keeps you on a timer constantly, and when you finish all the missions in the demo it gives you 2 minutes of free time to skate around... And the after-demo video pretty much told what the whole story was about, as well as showing the ending, so yeah, don't like it.

I MAY still get it, not sure though.

13. Mad_Lambo is offline I <3 hypercars

hopefully ill get a new xbox in time for this.

Search Tags

demo
skate 2
xbl
xbox 360