Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

Default T3hReaper - Stopping Modding

Hey All...

Im going to stop with modding now.

I believe that TDU modding is slowly dying down. Not because of any modders just that tdu has some problems with modding even still which cannot be changed.

Another thing that i am stopping modding is that when i released my Z4 there was hardly any feedback unless it was negative allthough alot of people were praising me in the WIP stage.

There is not just enough respect for modders for tdu as there is many other games.

I will still be modding for tdu now and then but these will be kept to myself and to a select few people.

If anyone that i send models too uploads it and releases it even if they give me credit will be reported.

I will decide if i want to release my future mods. Also no Adding me on msn, xfire or even sending me pm's on tduc begging to send my mods to them.

I Will still be active on tduc but would just like to take a rest from main stream modding.

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

2. dmns is offline Getting closer

Oh no...
    I'm so waiting for your Veyron...
    But I completly understand you.
    Good luck in your personal modding!

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You will be missed
    Quote Originally Posted by T3hReaper »

If anyone that i send models too uploads it and releases it even if they give me credit will be reported.

Wait, that's a bit harsh and a bit ott no?
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by MAN LOVE RULES »
    You will be missed
    its just that if i want to give someone one of my models i create i dont want them to release it. because its kinda a privilege to be given a private mod so i dont want them to abuse it.

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

5. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

oh damn thats bad you will be missed

I guess that member was right about the Veyron, it will just be another Veyron that will never be finished, btw, are you gonna finish you're Lancer Evo and Veyron like tool did with the 300ZX/Zonda F/S2000?

6. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Guy »
    I guess that member was right about the Veyron, it will just be another Veyron that will never be finished
    Well thats abit harsh, its reapers fav car so it will be finished but for his private use.

7. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by tool831 »
    Well thats abit harsh, its reapers fav car so it will be finished but for his private use.
    Well, uploading files isn't hard work at all, and many people are gonna be like "Reaper this mod freaking owns!"

and also, from his Veyron topic

"This Will Be Finished Dont You Worry"

So yeah... I was looking forward to it but I don't mind if reaper doesn't plan to release it...

Edit: btw, will you quit modding like last time you did(when you closed all the mod links) or just "retiring" (like tool did, keeping all the links up but probably won't make mods)?
    Last edited by Shy Guy; 09/01/09 at 15:26 PM.

8. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

Well if you just read his first post he doesn't wanna post mods cause there isn't enough respect for his work etc. So thats why.

"This Will Be Finished Dont You Worry"
    Thing is though it will be done, just not released here.
    --------------

Btw why you worried anyway, you don't have the game just yet.

9. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Sorry to hear about this. Good luck with your personal mods.

10. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Oh, another modder leaving TDU modding. I completely understand you and as much as I want you to keep modding for us, I can`t change your mind. Good luck, buddy, see you on MSN.

11. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

Gonna miss you But i understand you. Good luck with your personal mods.

12. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

WTF... I've never heard such silly reasons to give up ? In fact what did you expect when beginning modding here ? To earn money for your mods ? To have your own TDU modder golden badge ? Seriously. You've been modding from a few months, and you ask for a thing some people must wait for years !

Accusing people to have ruined your community modding experience, THAT is very harsh. I hope you'll keep that in mind, as we won't forget that. I'd been following the majority of threads here, I can't see anything to reproach... excepted to a few people - everybody hate them anyway so they would be ignored.

That is the same in almost game. People are just different, maybe you should have managed to work differently. In French we call that a "caprice".

My 2 cents, thanks for your job anyway.
    Give life back to TDU: #TDUForever
    Projects: TDUF | TDUMT | Community Patch 2.00A
    Buy me a beer (donate)

13. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Djey »
    WTF... I've never heard such silly reasons to give up ? In fact what did you expect when beginning modding here ? To earn money for your mods ? To have your own TDU modder golden badge ? Seriously. You've been modding from a few months, and you ask for a thing some people must wait for years !

Accusing people to have ruined your community modding experience, THAT is very harsh. I hope you'll keep that in mind, as we won't forget that. I'd been following the majority of threads here, I can't see anything to reproach... excepted to a few people - everybody hate them anyway so they would be ignored.

That is the same in almost game. People are just different, maybe you should have managed to work differently. In French we call that a "caprice".

My 2 cents, thanks for your job anyway.
    WTF...

I didnt say people have ruined modding just that the limitations of tdu have.

Youtube

14. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

I'm speaking about this:

Another thing that i am stopping modding is that when i released my Z4 there was hardly any feedback unless it was negative allthough alot of people were praising me in the WIP stage.

There is not just enough respect for modders for tdu as there is many other games.

The rest is your reasons, there's nothing to contest...
    Give life back to TDU: #TDUForever
    Projects: TDUF | TDUMT | Community Patch 2.00A
    Buy me a beer (donate)

15. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Djey »
    I'm speaking about this:

The rest is your reasons, there's nothing to contest...
    Wow thanks for the support anyway
    I think its just proven my point about being lack of respect for modders.

Youtube

16. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

As this is a personal choice we ask that you respect it. Don't try and change his mind, if he feels he can trust you and you respect his work he may send you a mod. But please don't argue as to why he feels that he wants to stop modding.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

17. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by MAN LOVE RULES »
    You will be missed
    I though the same

Sorry to hear that you're leaving. And a shame that we wont see more mods from you

18. NitroBlueUK is offline Exoticar Driver

Sad To Hear Your Stopping Maybe Its Time I Stopped Trying Sound Mods And Maybe Learn To Use Z Mod And Have A Go Myself. Im Determined TDU WILL NOT DIE!!!!! Lets Make This Game As Good As It Should Have Been!!!!

BTW I PRAISED YOU FOR THE Z4 IT IS AWESOME AND REMAINS ONE OF MY FAV CARS
    [imglink]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2800/signewbu2.jpg[/imglink]

Practice Safe Sex Go Screw Yourself!!!!

19. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

why not release the veyron as the final car?

20. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Why does everyone like tell everyone else what to do?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last