1. enfuze is offline GTP Racing

Thumbs up Cruises suggestion thing xD

(I know nothing about TDU or anything) But maybe their should be a sub-forum for cruises (I seen alot of cruises threads) Thanks

P.S No flaming me please its only a suggestion xD
    \¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/
    ====THREE SIXTY====
    /_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\

2. UkN0WnSCAA is offline GTP Racing

Default Re: Cruises suggestion thing xD

Great idea man. i like it
    My cars:
    Audi A3, Chevy Z06, Jaguar XJ220

3. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

Sounds pretty cool. I like it!

4. enfuze is offline GTP Racing

Thumbs up Re: Cruises suggestion thing xD

Cool
    ====THREE SIXTY====

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

It may sound a good idea but then we have to move all the threads and then the board become more spread out with lots of subforums, it can become a bit of a mess. There wont be many changes now until after the website is released.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

6. enfuze is offline GTP Racing

Alrite yeah i understand
    ====THREE SIXTY====

7. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    It may sound a good idea but then we have to move all the threads and then the board become more spread out with lots of subforums, it can become a bit of a mess. There wont be many changes now until after the website is released.
    Agree with you here. I hate what they have done over at the offical forums. I lot of people like it but two places to post stuff is annoying. Really don't want the same to happen here. OK, it is the here but its more clear and people put stuff in the right place. Better not to make it too complicated in my opinion.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

8. XxZanza LabzxX is offline Moo!

Agreed.
    The last forum I was administrator of had a helluva lot of sub forums and all the threads were all over the place, and everything got read cluttered.

"Every action has a reaction. We've got one planet, one chance." - Tim McIlrath

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

To me cruises are a fundamental part of the TDU experience thus they should always be easy to see and find. If there was a seperate forum for these then people would get confused and also they wouldn't get as much views either. I mean how many people notice the new posts in the subforums compared to those that are available to them immediately after entering a section?

Don't get me wrong it's a good idea but it just wouldn't work too well with the way this game is played and what most visitors would expect to see. When you start to get multiple sub-forums the structure has gone wrong somewhere. Which is what we are trying to keep away from.
    I'm a bit mental.