1. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

Default Final Mission Decision [Spoilers]

SPOILERS

By the way, how do you do that highlight to reveal text thing?
    Last edited by Immelmann; 03/01/09 at 18:49 PM.

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

[ spoiler ] [/ spoiler] without the spaces

3. SLRRR is offline Ace

4. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

Thanks Justin

Oh, yeah, and thanks SLRRR, however I've tried the whole armoured car thing but it seems that they always stop running before they catch fire so you either have to ram them or shoot, both of which get you wanted for assault on a vehicle. Then you have to run and grab money as cops shoot you. All that for $1000. It was good at the beginning I guess, but when you have $730,000 it doesn't seems so helpful :S

Oh, and I just read something:
    Last edited by Immelmann; 03/01/09 at 18:51 PM.

5. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Him Himself »
    Thanks Justin

Oh, yeah, and thanks SLRRR, however I've tried the whole armoured car thing but it seems that they always stop running before they catch fire so you either have to ram them or shoot, both of which get you wanted for assault on a vehicle. Then you have to run and grab money as cops shoot you. All that for $1000. It was good at the beginning I guess, but when you have $730,000 it doesn't seems so helpful :S

Oh, and I just read something:
    You dont have to shoot the hole car. Just ram with it, until it fires. Than you dont get cops (that's how i'm getting rich.

The last time i discovered it has bullet proof glass because my mp5 was empty en the driver was still alive

But yes you dont get more than 1000 out it. And you're already rich so it doesnt really matter for you.

6. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Or if it breaks down, keep on throttle while dialling 911. Then your car must start and you cancel the phone call and drive off.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

Search Tags

advice
gtaiv
spoilers
story