1. jordanp529 is offline yay!!! a green one!!!!

Question Is the Nissan Skyline any good for drifting?

topic.

2. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

Default Re: Is the Nissan Skyline any good for drifting?

sure is. i have a nice shot on my newer file i'll need to hook my HDD to my PC to upload, but i pulled off a nice drift around a turn (almost emulates a shot that Diablo has in the picture thread with the Merc-Benz & GTO in the background, where he comes close to the A.I. car) and i usually use Normal mode w/ full driving aid on.
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

3. jordanp529 is offline yay!!! a green one!!!!

Smile Re: Is the Nissan Skyline any good for drifting?

ok thanks. I think i'm going to buy it.

4. Johansen is offline Banned

the skyline is probaly the worst car do drift with. rufs are good cars to drift with.

5. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Johansen »
    the skyline is probaly the worst car do drift with. rufs are good cars to drift with.
    so true. a great reason why the RTurbo is my cruiser car in both files. i havent gotten a good pic cuz i pause too late into the drift. lol
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

6. r3700GT is offline Rusted Banger

ruf's are the worst cars to drift the engines at the wrong end for a start. Any FR layout would be most suited to drift as the weight balance is almost equal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]