1. Olaa1 is offline Living life SIDEWAYZ!!

Default How do i make a movie?

Hey Guys!
    Im new here, and im wondering how to make a movie in TDU?

Sorry for my bad english!!

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: How do i make a movie?

There are many ways to capture a movie from your console, in fact there are probably 3 typical methods.

1) Capture card in PC which you have your 360 hooked into via S-Video or standard composite cables. Note though that stadard cables equals fairly low quality.
    2) DVD-Recorder, yes plug your console into the Recorder, press Record and then copy onto your PC and compress away.
    3) Camcorder filming TV, this works best with HDTV's due to no flickering in the picture.

Remember always capture/record at the highest quality then compress to lower quality and filesize later so that you get a fairly good quality recording which you can then upload. Also remember you will require video editing software if you wish to cut, splice and add music to your video though you get some form free nowadays with most new computers and also digital camcorders.

Hope that has been of help to you and welcome to the board !
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Olaa1 is offline Living life SIDEWAYZ!!

thanks!
    What do u use to record movies?

4. XxZanza LabzxX is offline Moo!

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    There are many ways to capture a movie from your console, in fact there are probably 3 typical methods.

1) Capture card in PC which you have your 360 hooked into via S-Video or standard composite cables. Note though that stadard cables equals fairly low quality.
    2) DVD-Recorder, yes plug your console into the Recorder, press Record and then copy onto your PC and compress away.
    3) Camcorder filming TV, this works best with HDTV's due to no flickering in the picture.

Remember always capture/record at the highest quality then compress to lower quality and filesize later so that you get a fairly good quality recording which you can then upload. Also remember you will require video editing software if you wish to cut, splice and add music to your video though you get some form free nowadays with most new computers and also digital camcorders.

Hope that has been of help to you and welcome to the board !
    Exactly HOW do I hook it up to a DVD recorder?
    I was thinking more along the lines of hook the DVD player up to the TV and record the appropriate channel (Eg. the on you're playing on [F-AV, AV-1 etc.]).

"Every action has a reaction. We've got one planet, one chance." - Tim McIlrath

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Well being you're not in an NTSC territory you will need to use either SCART where I would definitely recommend buying the RGB SCART cable which you would plug into the Recorder and then have a 2nd SCART going into your TV. If your TV has an S-Video output and your Recorder has an S-Video input then you could also use that also.

The SCART method is the easiest though.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. XxZanza LabzxX is offline Moo!

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Well being you're not in an NTSC territory you will need to use either SCART where I would definitely recommend buying the RGB SCART cable which you would plug into the Recorder and then have a 2nd SCART going into your TV. If your TV has an S-Video output and your Recorder has an S-Video input then you could also use that also.

The SCART method is the easiest though.
    I thought i was in NTSC territory?
    Is the whole of the UK not?

"Every action has a reaction. We've got one planet, one chance." - Tim McIlrath

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

We're PAL.
    I'm a bit mental.