1. B1gSmurf is offline Rusted Banger

Default Where to buy a zonda roadster?

Hey guys i've seen Diablo making a movie with a Pagani Zonda Roadster, but where get i get one like that. I've never seen a convirtible version of it.

Thnx for help :-)

2. Johansen is offline Banned

Default Re: Where to buy a zonda roadster?

its a preorder car so you cant get it ingame you need a code to unlock the car. maybe they put it as DLC.

3. Boosted Thrills is offline Just a Skidmark

I can see it in the Pagani dealer but it doesn't allow me to select it, and I've got all the DLC's to date.

4. Johansen is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted Thrills »
    I can see it in the Pagani dealer but it doesn't allow me to select it, and I've got all the DLC's to date.
    ye but its a preorder car if you preordered the game from a spesific site that had the pagani roadster as a bonus car you would have got it. dont think its much more than 10 000 people that have it. you cant get it unless they put it as an downloadable car.

5. B1gSmurf is offline Rusted Banger

At what site can you order that cars?

6. Johansen is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by B1gSmurf »
    At what site can you order that cars?
    you cant you had to preorder the game when it came out in september 06.