1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default Any good films for Blu-Ray?

Well, no point having a Blu-Ray player, without any films.

I've seen a lot of the 'new releases' etc (cinema / DVD), so are there any good films you can suggest we buy/rent?

Some UK online stores:

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/6-/RegionHome.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=amb_li...rd_i=293962011

Thanks
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I got my parents some for Christmas.

- No Country For Old Men
    - Valley of Elah
    - Cloverfield

They all are meant to have good ratings. The Dark Knight is meant to be another good one with great detail in the picture and a good storyline etc..

How about using www.find-dvd.co.uk as it will point out the cheapest price for the DVD you search for and will give some good pointer's.

Also using the Shopping search on Google and listing the Price from Low to High will also help.

Hope that helps you!

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

NCFOM doesn't look like the kind of film we watch. VOE does and I shall look for that

B:TDK is a very good film. Seen it 4 times and still want to get it on Blu-Ray.

Thanks Dav +rep

4. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

I know from a friend a good site for Blu-Ray films :

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/

They have good reviews. That`s all the help I can give, as I don`t use Blu-Ray.

5. SLRRR is offline Ace

Prison Break Season 2, have seen a bitt off it (not the Blu-Ray version) its very good. On off the best series i have ever seen

6. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.

Planet Earth. I haven't got it, but am going to soon enough. Its not that new either, but even on DVD its beautiful.

PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

You can get Planet Earth for 26 on Amazon which is really good value! by clicking here

8. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Thanks all That site is amazing Will have a more detailed look in a mo.

Speed and Dav, we watched most of those on TV Yeah 26 is kind of a good deal. But I doubt we'd buy it after watching it on TV.

9. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Yeah true. I have it on normal DVD and was gonna get it on BD although I didn't really see the point. Might be a good idea when it comes down a bit more in price though. Also Galapagos is another good one apparently, especially on Blu Ray so you might want to take a look at it.

It's sort of like Planet Earth but a bit different as if focuses on The Galapagos Islands, and the wildlife which lives on it, off the coast of South America.
    Last edited by The Queen; 01/01/09 at 17:55 PM.

10. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by SLRRR »
    Prison Break Season 2, have seen a bitt off it (not the Blu-Ray version) its very good. On off the best series i have ever seen
    Your joking right? that show started to get realy crap really quick after they broke out of the prison. (for a show called prison break they sure do alot of stuff not related to braking out of prisons)

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

11. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGT »
    Your joking right? that show started to get realy crap really quick after they broke out of the prison. (for a show called prison break they sure do alot of stuff not related to braking out of prisons)

No i'm not joking i really like it, altough i havent seen hole season 2 because they got it off the tv

12. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

I am Legend, it looks spectacular! if you've seen the DVD version, you know the bit near the start with the water on the highway, on Blu-Ray, you can see the cars UNDER the water line
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

13. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I chose 'Batman: The Dark Knight + Batman: Begins Box Set'; 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith'
    Brother Chose: 'The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian'
    And we got 'Ratoutille' free with the system

omg the quality is drool and with the 1000W sub we got with it, the shock tactics or places are so much more effective, even though I've seen Dark Knight 4 times And I've noticed so many more things happen, because of the quality. I know, it's weird!

Mum has decided that instead of buying loads of films, we're going to be renting them from Blockbuster or Tesco for about 60 a year and it works out at about 1 per week. It is unlimited, but you can only have 1 at a time.

14. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

One KILOWATT SUB?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

EDIT: LOL that had nothing to do with your sig or avatar :P