1. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

Default Help with a Movie?

Was hoping someone would know the name of a movie i saw once. I have absolutely no idea what it's called but i remember what it was about, so maybe you can help me :P

Well ok:

It was a sci-fi/horror movie.
    There was an abandoned ship in the middle of a sea with lots of fog around it and another boat crew found it
    Then they went onboard and there was like these robots that killed the humans and then built themselves into the human bodies (poorly) and went to kill the others. They may have been controlled by 1 leading "brain" robot.
    It had to be around early 1990 or somewhere there about.

It was like 10 years ago i saw this movie and i remember getting scared as hell so it would be fun to watch it again but i have no idea what it's called :P

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Well I can only think of "Ghost Ship" which was made in 2003. Not quite 10 years ago, but close'ish

I have it and it's a really good film to watch!

Although looking at your description, there aren't any robots in it so can't be it...

3. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

I have seen that movie and it's not it :P

Does anyone know a website or something where there are ppl that know these things or something like that? :P

4. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Maybe this? A bit older and never watched it but seems to be within the right criteria...

5. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

it did look to be pretty close, but they don't mention robots and i do belive that's what they were.

6. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

Nope, i DL'd it and it wasn't the right one ;(

7. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

Aha, found it
    It's called: Virus
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120458/

8. Judasneon is offline Hot Hatch

Brilliant Film how they tried to reason with the brain, ****/5

9. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Haha i remember that film now

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity