1. Guyardo88 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Gallardo Coupe code?

Hey everyone. First time poster. Just got TDU today (used to have it for the PS2). Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any codes left or a way I can get the normal Gallardo coupe. Would really appreciate it.

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I'm sorry to be the one to disappoint you but as far as I'm aware all the codes that were not given out have expired.

IIRC they where only valid for 2 years and Atari never got round to handing them all out (they apparently expired around the time the NXE come out). Its the same case for the other 3 exclusives, the Mclaren LM, Spyker and Zonda Roadster.

BTW Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here.

3. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

megapack only.

4. Guyardo88 is offline Just a Skidmark

ahh damn. Oh well, nevermind. The SE is good enough anyways. Thanks for the help.

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    megapack only.
    He was asking for a code so I presume he's an xbox 360 player, could be wrong though.

Edit:
    Its in the xbox section so is for the xbox.

If your on XBL, add you gamertag in the usercp and you can meet up with alot of us on XBL and cruise if you want.
    Last edited by Nodz86; 31/12/08 at 00:31 AM.

6. Guyardo88 is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    He was asking for a code so I presume he's an xbox 360 player, could be wrong though.

Edit:
    Its in the xbox section so is for the xbox.

If your on XBL, add you gamertag in the usercp and you can meet up with alot of us on XBL and cruise if you want.
    ah, cool. Cheers.