1. Slash300zx is offline Just a Skidmark

Default How can I capture videos?

I just got the game today, I tried searching but didn't find anything. Is there a way to capture video on the PC? and another question while I'm on it, the replay option, is there a way to have a replay for everything and not just for certain races?

Thanks.

2. Howen is offline V.I.P Member

Cool Re: How can I capture videos?

I really don't know about the replay question, but here are two free capture programs

If you search around, you'll probably find a key so you can upgrade to the retail version. Good Luck !:bananajump:
    Aaah

3. Slash300zx is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Re: How can I capture videos?

Alright thanks man. I downloaded fraps already, now I need to try gamecam.

4. Sir. AlphaWhiskey is offline Pro American Muscle

I think i was cruising with slash one time when i spoke of FRAPS, i told him about it and he downloaded it.

In-Game Name: STi_Driv3r

5. Sunny is offline VIP MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Howen »
    I really don't know about the replay question, but here are two free capture programs

If you search around, you'll probably find a key so you can upgrade to the retail version. Good Luck !:bananajump:
    Data all ok, But wats wit da VIP Member thing? Dats only me!

nah, jk, its alright

6. Howen is offline V.I.P Member

Haha, ty mate
    Aaah