1. FoxFrederik is offline Rusted Banger

WoW that is nice! Like the 2nd one very much..

2. marshmarsh16 is offline Testdriveaholic

Quote Originally Posted by FoxFrederik »
    WoW that is nice! Like the 2nd one very much..
    hey thanks if it wasnt for mountain climbing (and drifting), i would have put TDU away months ago. just a shame my graphics cars isnt better, those views could be so much more spectacular...
    TDU2 will be ripe for modding...

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

marshmarsh, please remember not to break the rules by posting images greater than 800x600. Thank you. You may link to them, or use thumbnails, but not embed the full-size image. Thanks.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. marshmarsh16 is offline Testdriveaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    marshmarsh, please remember not to break the rules by posting images greater than 800x600. Thank you. You may link to them, or use thumbnails, but not embed the full-size image. Thanks.
    ah ok. but why are they being scaled down when i preview them? they look smaller than 800x600 to me, and only get larger when they're clicked on
    TDU2 will be ripe for modding...

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by marshmarsh16 »
    ah ok. but why are they being scaled down when i preview them? they look smaller than 800x600 to me, and only get larger when they're clicked on
    Diablo installed an image resize forum mod, so people with smaller resolutions dont get a deformed page look.

However this uses lots of resources whenever a picture is viewed, loaded, and then resized. Due to TDU:C cost cutting, we as members, need to try and embed only 800x600 or less, to reduce resource usage.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.