Topic:

Fallout 3

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Fallout 3

Got it for Christmas, installed on Christmas. Started on Hard difficult, 30+ hours later, finished the game.

Anyone else got it? Very good game to play, I haven;t even done 10% of the side missions so I am going to start again and take it slower.

My character before I got better Armour.

I don't even play the game on the highest possible settings, I say it's on Low - Medium and it looks pretty decent, I'd love to play it on full.

2. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

that looks like the most boring game ever. and, that guy has a flag growing out of his head.

3. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

This game is soooo awesome. Played throught the entire game with a friend. Enjoyed it soo much.

4. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

too much grey, and what is the aim of the game? is it just about the same as oblivioin?

5. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

How can you say a game looks boring from my screenshots? lol

Have you played the game? Or read review Dr Evil?

6. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

You have not yet seen the light.

7. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

no, i've heard its very good, but it just looks really boring.

8. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

The awesomeness of this game is just pure awesome. It's defiantly one of the best games I've ever played and I can't wait for the DLC. I'm also thinking about getting it for the PC because of the mod kit that's been released and I'm sure it will look a lot better on my PC.

9. kalniel is offline Hypercar Enthusiast

This game is awesome - I've put over 70 hours into it so far, and made my first mod just minutes after they released the editor. Game of the year for sure.

10. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Bought this game and it truly consumed my life! So much fun to be had when playing it!

I've essentially completed the campaign, The nest mission is the one with liberty prime, I'm just wrapping up the side quests (I've completed quite a lot now!) And It is simply awesome, such an immersing game, just a a shame there's no quicker way of traveling to new places than walking.

Have you guys heard that the DLC changes the ending

Also, yes, the GECK looks awesome, may get the PC version too, my dad thinks the game looked brill but can't play with a 360 controller.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

11. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

I think I did like 5 side quests

I'm going to load back my character just before last quest and try to find more side quests.

Lwsbrck, are their much side quests.

I know in Oblivion you had your main Story and a staggering amount of side quests to do, is it the same in Fallout?

12. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

pretty much, as side quests go I think there is about 20, there's not a gratuitous amount really, enough for quite while of gameplay though! they range from brilliant (finding a place for a shed load of ex-slaves) to the pure boring and frustrating (wasteland survival guide... eurgh)
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

13. lov2xlr8 is offline Rusted Banger

the game is awesome ive beat it once and now ive got loads of mods in it and it makes it so much better

14. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

I got it for crimby too.

I'm going through the game at a slow pace as always, so far it's very good and you can do whatever you like. The V.A.T.S. system is a lot of fun as I thought I would hate it and never use it. But I use it all the time to weaken the enemy then finish them off in real time.

I got fed up of Oblivion fast as the missions were not a lot of fun but in Fallout 3 they are more interesting.

Most memorable moment so far was when I was ducking and creeping around the rocks to scout a camp. Then a guy with a flamethrower came out of hiding right in front of me and set me on fire.

It is the best single player game of the year and a must for any RPG/shooter fans.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

15. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Some more screenshots I took whilst roaming around.

The GNR Radio Tower! Also know as something else in real life, the Washington Monument (Thanks Panda )

Super Mutants Being Dirty.

Owned

Excuse me sir, are you feeling ok?

Last edited by eleKtro; 30/12/08 at 17:17 PM.

16. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Lol its called the Washington Monument.

17. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Yea that's the one, I was close

18. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Wow, nice screens, Max.

19. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Thanks, I wish I could play it on Max Graphical Settings

20. Gunned_Down666 is offline Burnout King

great game but my ai doesnt seem to respawn(creatures) when i kill them and now the wast land is just a wastland with nothing in it coz iv killed most of it that i could find and now its really boring

Page 1 of 2 12 Last