1. BAk99 is offline Square Sausage FTW!

Default Multi-Install TDU

Can you install TDU on more than one PC?
    It is a perfectly legal copy obv lol, but em will be usin a [Cr.k] so he doesnt need a disc

sorry to mods for my explicit information =P
    Just enquiring....

www.BAk99.co.uk
    YOUTUBE: BAk99official
    FACEBOOK: BAk99official
    TWITTER: BAk99
    TWITCH: BAk99

2. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

you should be able to yes. but dont say anything else about the crak ook it will get you in trouble

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I wouldnt see a problem if you was only going online on 1 PC. But if you are going on with 2, then there might be as you would be using the same product key on 2 PC's which, iirc, would have 2 different ISP's even though they are on the same network.

Also somewhere in the licensing terms and conditions it may say how many computers it is lisenced on at any one time. Which I think would be one.

4. BAk99 is offline Square Sausage FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    I wouldnt see a problem if you was only going online on 1 PC. But if you are going on with 2, then there might be as you would be using the same product key on 2 PC's which, iirc, would have 2 different ISP's even though they are on the same network.

Also somewhere in the licensing terms and conditions it may say how many computers it is lisenced on at any one time. Which I think would be one.
    Yeh, well ave done the same with ma mates GTA IV and its fine. Just checkin to see if anyone else has tried it.

Cheers Love this game all over again now that ave got the PC version =D

www.BAk99.co.uk

5. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Simple answer: Yes you can install TDU on more than one PC if you're not playing online.
    Slightly more complicated answer: However, I would not recommend you trying this. Chances are that the servers - if they find two people online at the same time with same CDKey - will kick both out, and most likely ban you in the process (If you are going to play online). And btw, rules don't like us talking about cr..cks, as they are a way of avoiding the copy protection.

6. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

why do you only say cr..cks?

7. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

Because the real word is evil.

Dun dun dun...

8. BAk99 is offline Square Sausage FTW!

yeh ano lol. problem solved. no more answers needed lol.

www.BAk99.co.uk

9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Please refrain from discussions about torrents / cracks / no-cd mods / installing it on more than 1 PC at a time as it is against the EULA and could land TDU:C in a heap load of trouble.

Thanks.

Official TDU:C announcement on such activites - http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=6852
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

10. kalniel is offline Hypercar Enthusiast

There is no problem discussing things that breach EULA on these forums, however using a no-cd patch is illegal, and there is certainly a problem discussing that here.

11. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Thats what I thought Kal.

The only way I can see it working if for example one computer was used for online play and the other computer for offline play, but only if you used the disc on the computer you was playing on, meaning you could only play it on one machine at anyone time. Also both of them machines would have to be your own or in your household, not round your mates etc.

12. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by kalniel »
    There is no problem discussing things that breach EULA on these forums, however using a no-cd patch is illegal, and there is certainly a problem discussing that here.
    Using a no-cd patch / crack / torrenting is breaching the EULA, is it not

13. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I didnt see that he mentioned crack in his 1st post or else I would've not posted at all.

14. kalniel is offline Hypercar Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Using a no-cd patch / crack / torrenting is breaching the EULA, is it not
    Of course, but so is modding TDU.

15. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I know. I never asked them to stop the discussion about mods.

16. SLRRR is offline Ace

So if i remove tdu on my pc and install it on another pc (in the same network) than i should be able to play online with out getting problems?

17. GrahamH220 is offline Just a Skidmark

You may have to re-register due to conflicting CD-Keys.