1. Johansen is offline Banned

Default Someone up for a cruise or drift?

someone up for a cruise or a litle drifting? let me know and we will meet up on tdu.

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Re: Someone up for a cruise or drift?

I'm just coming on now. Don't think i've ever cruised with you and I have never tryed drifting through i'll think i'll go and give it a go.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. Johansen is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    I'm just coming on now. Don't think i've ever cruised with you and I have never tryed drifting through i'll think i'll go and give it a go.

ill add you gamertag so we can meet up.

4. roadster07 is offline is the best

i might come but i have no mic so it will be difficult and if i drift i will proberbly end up in a tree lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    gamertag:Bamo2k7 feel free to add me

5. Johansen is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by roadster07 »
    i might come but i have no mic so it will be difficult and if i drift i will proberbly end up in a tree lol
    no problem just add my gamertag and join me.

6. roadster07 is offline is the best

ok will do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    gamertag:Bamo2k7 feel free to add me

7. UkN0WnSCAA is offline GTP Racing

i will drift/cruise with you but i am not alwase on since me and 2 brothers share the xbox live account (but i am the only one that plays TDU). Add me and ill drift with you or something