1. vaism is offline Just a Skidmark

Exclamation Accelaration & Car help

I want to drive my car with a smooth control of it, do you get what i mean? if you realize the turning & and the brake is a little to strong, i want to control the car to be more realistic, how do i do that? Secondly I just bought a R34 Skyline from the Nissan showroom and when i wanna take it for a spin i'm able to start the engine, the gear is set to N able to accelarate but unable to shift gear to 1 basically i'm unable to make the car move... I hope you understand me.

Much Thanks

2. vaism is offline Just a Skidmark

bumpz

3. vaism is offline Just a Skidmark

any help ?

4. altec122 is offline Burnt-out Shell

1. buy a wheel, momo or g25

2. make sure the control configuration is right (shift up and down [manual]) or try driving it in automatic gear setting in the options.

5. Dan G is offline Cars in mirror are losing

or if you don't want a wheel buy a controller with shoulder triggers (like an xbox gamepad) and set the throttle and brake to those

6. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

i have an xbox 360 design gamepad, powerwave brand, and the triggers dont do anything like you want e.g. restricting the revs to whatever you want. as for changing gears, go into options - controls - driving (something like that) - then look for gear up and gear down. set it to a button you will remember, and then you will be able to change your gears. to get that rev limiting, you will need a wheel with pedals to get that effect. the controller i have just doesnt do it UNLESS i change the throttle to a stick. i picked mine up for 20 australian dollars on sale. normally 30.

7. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

I got a "Logitech Dual Action" which looks almost like a PS2 controller and with that i can give it any throttle position i like and same with the steering. Costed about 20 €, but that was years ago tho...

8. Gunned_Down666 is offline Burnout King

Quote Originally Posted by DR. EVIL »
    i have an xbox 360 design gamepad, powerwave brand, and the triggers dont do anything like you want e.g. restricting the revs to whatever you want. as for changing gears, go into options - controls - driving (something like that) - then look for gear up and gear down. set it to a button you will remember, and then you will be able to change your gears. to get that rev limiting, you will need a wheel with pedals to get that effect. the controller i have just doesnt do it UNLESS i change the throttle to a stick. i picked mine up for 20 australian dollars on sale. normally 30.
    i used to have the same one it had the carbon look on it too.. but i upgraded to an xbox 360 wired controller

9. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

yes, that is exactly the same, carbon look ect, so you know what i mean.