1. Craig6007Uk is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Cant Go Online!!!

Hey,
    Ive been a long time player of Tdu On the 360, and now my pc is up to it, i thought why not try the pc version.

Upon opening the game, it trys to log in, and is successful, but says the game has an update available. Then the game minimizes and it goes to a site which it looks as though should hold the needed update, but it says "page cannot be displayed", so im guessing the server is down or somthing? is there another way to download the update.

Also, how long do you think the tdu servers will be open for??

Thanks alot,
    Take care,
    Craig

2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

If it takes you to www.none.com or something like that, just close it. It just gives you problems with the game. Go here and download the patch from there. Then install it, and run the game. Now it should work.

3. Craig6007Uk is offline Just a Skidmark

Oh thanks, quick response :P,
    Ill try it, might take a while at 7kb a sec but Thanks Buddy!

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Make sure you install the patch without the game running! I don't mean just minimising it, close it before installing the patch.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Craig6007Uk is offline Just a Skidmark

Its still not working not sure what this is

6. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Okay..
    Try to uninstall, and then reinstalling the game.
    After that, without even starting the game, go here, download the patch and install it.

7. Craig6007Uk is offline Just a Skidmark

Ok ill have to try that tommorow, im off out now.

Ill keep you all updated

Thanks for the help,
    Craig