Topic:

WTF?!

1. Syndycate is offline Stiggy!!

Default WTF?!

Ok so i recently noticed the new mods and it made me want to play tdu again, so i install the game, and im playing offline but then i figure that it would be funner online, so i go on but at the menu it says invalide pass word and i casn see in the backround it says continue game, so i type in my new password, and then CONTINUE GAME isn't highlighted so i have to start over but the files are in the folders this is really ticking me off i dont know whats going on optherwise the game runs great but its just that online wont let me continue my game PLEASE HELP ME I SERIOUSLY DONT WANT TO START OVER!!!!thanks

2. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

Did you make a new profile or did you use a mod to transform it into online?

3. Syndycate is offline Stiggy!!

nah its my own profile

4. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

That is one seriously long sentence. I physically had to take a breath before finishing reading!

Anyway as for your querie : I have installed Test Drive Unlimited loads of times and using my backup I just place it in my documents making sure I have the right folder structure. If you do this then it should work.
    Last edited by The Queen; 22/12/08 at 18:49 PM.

5. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

You haven't changed your copy of the game (or gotten a new serial code) as this would not work with your old savegames?

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    You haven't changed your copy of the game (or gotten a new serial code) as this would not work with your old savegames?
    I didn't think of that actually. Good thinking!

7. Syndycate is offline Stiggy!!

offline savegame works tho LOL

8. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Yes, offline any savegame copy would work with your game. But as soon as you try to go online, I think the servers will say no. lol, TDu has one of the best anti-pirate 'systems' I have ever seen xD

Lol thanks TSS?

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Is your copy a purchased copy, as TDU's servers check against a blacklist of known serials and it's constantly updated by Securom in fact?
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Syndycate is offline Stiggy!!

i have servers and i bought the game like a year and a half ago, i wanted to play it yesterday and offline worked but when i go online it connects and says password is invalid, so i type in my new pass word and i cannot continue game i have to press new game seriously this is gay and a half this is the 3rd time i had to start over, as my old account was like 80% done > IM MAD BEYOND BELIEF oh ya i think i should mention that when it tells me to type in a new password and i dont and just press ok it says that the username is in use with another password and then i cannot continue game, but when u first start up the game you can see it say continue game highlighted as if u normally would
    Last edited by Syndycate; 22/12/08 at 20:40 PM.

11. Syndycate is offline Stiggy!!

bump!!

12. Syndycate is offline Stiggy!!

bump.....anyone