1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Xbox 360 Virtual Fireplace

Xbox 360 Virtual Fireplace

Now that many of you have the Holiday Theme and Snow Globe how about turning your Xbox 360 into a virtual fireplace? Xbox LIVE Member SniperED007 used the XNA tools and whipped himself up a nice little project that has all the sights and sounds of a nice wintery fireplace. You can see video of Fireplace at XNA.com, and you can add the demo directly to your Xbox 360 download queue*. According to SniperED007, Fireplace will allow you to ‘Enjoy the awesome ambiance of a crackling fireplace in your living room. With realistic smoldering embers and flickering flames it sets the perfect backdrop for a relaxing evening.’ The full version will cost you 400 points.

*Currently available in Xbox LIVE Community Game supported regions only.

FRom Major Nelson

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

400 MSP! They're kidding right?
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

lol, nope they ain't

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Good (ish) idea but that £3.40 for a 30 secound gimic, no thanks
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

Yeah, that's a ripoff. Like that whole iBeer thing. Who was really going to pay $1.98 for 45 seconds of amusement?

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Him »
    Yeah, that's a ripoff. Like that whole iBeer thing. Who was really going to pay $1.98 for 45 seconds of amusement?
    Is that the beer game on the iphone, i'm quite sure that's free isn't it becouse its advertising carling.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

I have the Carling one, but the original was there for a decent amount of time before, and you had to pay for it

Search Tags

virtual fireplace
xbl
xbox 360
xna