1. M0rV is offline Drift yeah...

Default Hello from Poland :D

Hi all

At the outset I would like to say that my English is not the best

In TDU play on a PC. I come from Polish

My attention to this forum because of the additional cars. I hope that we will be happy to be written / played together.

2. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

to TDU:C.

I hope you`ll enjoy it here. Please, check the Forum`s Picture and Signature Rules. If you want to show some of your screenshots of the game, check the PC Photomode section. If you are looking for mods for TDU, you better go to TDU:C Mod Shop. We have some great modders there. And don`t forget that if you want something, there`s always a Request Section. Please, always avoid double or triple posting.

Greetings,
    Koenigsegg

3. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

Cześć, też z Polski

4. tomshype is offline t0mshype

welcome here

5. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Welcome! TDU:C is the home of all the TDU lunatics (and some that don't even own the game). Enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by ●Koenigsegg● »
    to TDU:C.

I hope you`ll enjoy it here. Please, check the Forum`s Picture and Signature Rules. If you want to show some of your screenshots of the game, check the PC Photomode section. If you are looking for mods for TDU, you better go to TDU:C Mod Shop. We have some great modders there. And don`t forget that if you want something, there`s always a Request Section. Please, always avoid double or triple posting.

Greetings,
    Koenigsegg
    You're a mod now huh? I must check this site more I miss so many announcements in my absence.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...