1. SnowRider is offline Every day is a racing day

Default Hello everybody

Hello everybody,

i'm Sjors, i'm from the Netherlands.
    I'm 16 years old and my hobbies are gaming and racing.

So this is for now enough. so I quit.

Gegroet

2. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

to TDU:C.

I hope you`ll enjoy it here. Please, check the Forum`s Picture and Signature Rules. If you want to show some of your screenshots of the game, check the PC Photomode section. If you are looking for mods for TDU, you better go to TDU:C Mod Shop. We have some great modders there. And don`t forget that if you want something, there`s always a Request Section. Please, always avoid double or triple posting.

Greetings,
    Koenigsegg

3. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Hello Sjors, you stay with... Koenigsegg (crazy guy above me *points*) in *checks list* apartment 1104. Be aware though, after 10PM, the Squirrel Mafia is on watch in the hallways. You don't want to meet them Ah, yes, there is no food or drink in the pool, and no clothes in the jacuzzi. The general rules are taped up on the wall in the men's room, so you will read them whether you want to or not.
    Welcome here and have fun!
    Last edited by Andreas¹; 19/12/08 at 17:21 PM.

4. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    Hello Sjors, you stay with... Koenigsegg (crazy guy above me *points*) in *checks list* apartment 1104.
    Oh...