1. Abddevil is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Anti-Aliasing Problem

hi everyone, i think i'm having a problem with the anti-aliasing in TDU.
    i have X1950 Pro and i play with high settings and 4 anti-aliasing i still can see no difference like there is no anti-aliasing, i try it with HDR and with out HDR and still, plus my resolution is 1280 by 1024,, anyone have any idea thank you

2. neilgt is offline Rusted Banger

Default Re: Anti-Aliasing Problem

the same prob here mate, same card too (if it's pci), I can't find anything on the net about it.

3. Abddevil is offline Just a Skidmark

i have an AGP but i think this problem is from the game it self, coz i have tried other games like Quake 4 and Far cry and it worked fine ,, and today it worked by it self no more jagged lines ,, i hope atari release the patch soon, im going mad like many others !!!

4. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

sorry to get off topic a little but what is anti-aliasing

5. neilgt is offline Rusted Banger

Thumbs up Re: Anti-Aliasing Problem

Hi, to answer your question, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-aliasing (basically it makes the graphics sharper, but at the expense of performance. hope that helped.