1. Polska111 is offline Just a Skidmark

Default My TDU keeps crashing without any warning at all!

Ok so I bought the game like a year ago or whatever, it worked FIIINE for like 3 months, no hitches other than the ones that came with the game and that were then fixed byt he patch. I patched it? It works fiiiine for another 3 months. But NOW it seems to find it neccessary to crash at completely unexpected and random points for no reason. Save screens, mid race, anywhere. It doesnt slow down and get jittery and then crashes, it just simply stops and loops the last sound. Ive reinstalled the game, made new profiles, hell, ive reainstalled my whole computer trying to fix this and its still doing the same thing. Starts off fine, ends up crashing. I dont get any longer than maybe 3-5 minutes game play now before it cuts me off and says "Nah mate we cant have that!".

My PC specs are 2.8ghz Prescott, 7800GS, 1.5gb ddr400 RAM, ample HDD space. Is anyone having similar problems? If so, why?

Please help. Call me on 1800-IAMANUNHAPPYCHAPPY.com.au@hotma....org.uk.gr.lol***.

2. Rodrighazzo is offline I'm the king of glitches!

Uhm did you use it the program called "Radial"?
    well here it isnt a link that explains that.
    well it's a program wich delete a file from TDU folder that makes you crash.

Here's the link for download it: http://www.magdeburger-kind.de/Downl...ialeng_1.5.rar
    Just open this program each time when you exit from TDU.

"Impossible is nothing"

3. Polska111 is offline Just a Skidmark

Many thank you's, I shall try this.

4. NitroBlueUK is offline Exoticar Driver

two words for you as i still have the same issue NVIDIA DRIVERS
    [imglink]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2800/signewbu2.jpg[/imglink]

Practice Safe Sex Go Screw Yourself!!!!

5. rypetry is offline Just a Skidmark

I have just experienced the same problem. I have an nvidia geforce 7800 video card. I thought maybe the driver needed to be updated or something. NOPE! That didn't work.

I've had the game for about a year (or more) and it NEVER crashed once. Then all of a sudden, it started this a few days ago and it doesn't work for more than 10 minutes at a stretch. Exact same problem you have.

I have a high-end system that I built myself. I have never screwed with mods or installed any of those gay cheating trainers. I have never used cheat codes or anything. Have you figured out what the problem is/was? I doubt it has to do with the video card, since nothing has changed on my system... EVER.

6. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Have you tried the program that Rodrighazzo linked to above? The radial file is known to be causing problems with TDU for unknown reasons.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

7. rypetry is offline Just a Skidmark

Thanks for the speedy response... I have downloaded the program and deleted the file. I will be sure to report back if the issues continue.

Thanks again!

Yeah that worked - or so it seems. The game ran perfectly fine for the hour or so I played with no crashes. Thanks for the help - I just wonder why the hell my game just suddenly started having a problems after playing for a year or so...? Any thoughts on that?

mod edit:
    Please don't double post, thanks!
    Last edited by Camel; 19/06/09 at 15:21 PM.

8. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

don't double post, even in your own thread or you are DOOMED.

9. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Sarcasm at its best? Stop being annoying. 2 out of 2 thread i've seen have you saying that exact same thing.

10. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

do you have a problem with me warning somebody and telling them not to double post?

I'm just saying this so they dont get ABUSED for double posting, and i like to try to warn people before they get abused for a teenie tiny LITTLE thing.

build a bridge and cry a river.

11. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by rypetry »
    Yeah that worked - or so it seems. The game ran perfectly fine for the hour or so I played with no crashes. Thanks for the help - I just wonder why the hell my game just suddenly started having a problems after playing for a year or so...? Any thoughts on that?
    Actually no. We still don't know why the radial file corrupts sometimes, but it's easy to fix now so no problems.

12. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

@ Alpha Force - So Its Ok For You To Double Post But When Others Double Post You Jump Straight Back On Them...

Anyway You Will Want To Run That Program Each Time Before Launching TDU As The File Regenerates Itself Each Time TDU Is Played.

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

13. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Force »
    do you have a problem with me warning somebody and telling them not to double post?

I'm just saying this so they dont get ABUSED for double posting, and i like to try to warn people before they get abused for a teenie tiny LITTLE thing.

build a bridge and cry a river.
    No, we don't have a problem with you warning people against double posting.

No, we don't "abuse" people for double posting or breaking rules. We just merge the posts or whatever is appropriate and PM them about it.

And stop being a sarcastic git, you're just making yourself look like a cocky idiot.

Now get back on topic please.