1. shark971 is offline Exoticar Driver

Default lot of models but not finished ...

Why modders begins another(s) model(s), while the first is not finished. except the models of 2cv and some russian modders (Renault laguna ,11 turbo and ferrari daytona) with very nice interior and exterior quality .As I play within sight interieur I prefere keep models by default .I wish because I love the most part of the downloadable models
    Is not a critic just a question.
    Sorry is a voila traduction .
    Last edited by shark971; 17/12/08 at 23:23 PM.

2. NitroBlueUK is offline Exoticar Driver

The majority of mods have been left due to either fault in the file and the ones that are complete and appear to have a shabby interior are because of the texture size restriction we used to have with tdu that problem has recently been sorted and there is no restriction on texture sizes but as its been only in this last week that its been possible the modders haven't had chance to update their files please be patient
    [imglink]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2800/signewbu2.jpg[/imglink]

Practice Safe Sex Go Screw Yourself!!!!

3. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

what is voila traduction?

4. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Its because its hard work. Having mod request after mod request after mod request, without any (much) appreciation from the people who requested them, it becomes a sense of "why the hell am i doing this? I've got a life. I'm not going to spend my life modding for an ungrateful bunch"
    Why bother?

5. NitroBlueUK is offline Exoticar Driver

i think he means bad introduction
    [imglink]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2800/signewbu2.jpg[/imglink]

Practice Safe Sex Go Screw Yourself!!!!

6. shark971 is offline Exoticar Driver

Ok i understand now ; )
    Thanks for yours answers .

( http://tr.voila.fr/traduction_voila.php )

7. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

Alot of mods have been finished not every mod can look 10000% like TDU originals.

Basically if you don't like what we modders do then don't download or even look around if you think mods aren't finished. Simple...

8. shark971 is offline Exoticar Driver

It was just a question but now i know . I speek very bad english and for me it's very hard to understand all post .
    When i can help i do , but i have post a question about my problem with new 3d wheels and noone respond to me .
    I see it was more easy to download a freemod what help anybody for free .
    it's the life the real life .
    My Problem solved thanks for nothing ...
    Last edited by shark971; 19/12/08 at 21:59 PM.