1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default I haz got zeh Blastoise Pokémon Card for Christmas!

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

And i love it

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

Lol.. Crazy child .. +rep

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Thanks for the rep.

436 point(s) total

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

This is gold

+Rep

5. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Lmao, seen a few like it, the N64 one is pretty funny too:

I dunno what he's so excited about though, I used to be such a big Pokemon card collector, and Blastoise wasn't that much of a card to get excited about. I remember getting Charizard is a packet that came free with a magazine, I was so happy (they were the rarest card at the time, they were regularly going for around Ł120 at the time on eBay) and I took it into school and someone tried to steal it, so the headteacher confiscated it, and when I collected it again at the end of the day, it was all creased up and bent in every which way, annoyed me so much . It's funny, I was sorting out my room yesterday and came across one of my Pokemon card folders and was looking through it .

[/speech]

6. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Lmao, seen a few like it, the N64 one is pretty funny too:

I dunno what he's so excited about though, I used to be such a big Pokemon card collector, and Blastoise wasn't that much of a card to get excited about. I remember getting Charizard is a packet that came free with a magazine, I was so happy (they were the rarest card at the time, they were regularly going for around Ł120 at the time on eBay) and I took it into school and someone tried to steal it, so the headteacher confiscated it, and when I collected it again at the end of the day, it was all creased up and bent in every which way, annoyed me so much . It's funny, I was sorting out my room yesterday and came across one of my Pokemon card folders and was looking through it .

[/speech]

7. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

I actually remember Blastoise...he was the the guy wiht two water guns on the back :

+rep for the cool find as always. Btw, mind sharing some of your rep...

8. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Man that kid scares me. he looks like a cross between scarface & jim carrey. I wouldn't wanna be around him if he had a M16 in his hands.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

9. RB26DETT is offline Banned

mah pikachu will r0x0rz yer blast0ize!

it's super effective!