Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Shark is offline <(o.O)>

Post Shark's Projects...

Hello!

After I had read a few posts I thought I should write this:

I stopped modding for NOW, but not ever. I got to do lots of things ATM. School, and I'm starting programing C# for mobile phones. I think, in a few years, it's better, if I can C# and not TDU Modding .

I hope you understand me. I'm really sorry that I can't release the mods now.
    BTW: Modding isn't easy. Not so easy than some people think. Importing isn't easy, too. Perhaps now - there's a new textures importer. But when I started modding, I had need the same sizes of textures, than car's in TDU already had. I must delete lot's of the NFS cars, and had to do much changes.
    I got lots of problems with modding, and I found a few guys, which helped me really a lot: BasBas (Ultra-THX!), tool831, eruann0 and more.

I'm 13 years old - my english isn't the best. The communication, wasn't the best, too .

So...at least: I got all files of my mods....I'm not stopping modding 4 every, only for a few days or one / two weaks.
    Otherwise I must go to "Erfurt" in a few days. My grandparents live there.
    We also celebrate Christmas there, so I can't mod if I'm there, too. I think, it's a nice time for a little break. I'm celebrating Christmas with my family and friends, then i'll going on modding and finish this R8 and my other mods.

I hope you can understand that. Sorry again for all.

- Shark
    Last edited by Shark; 15/12/08 at 13:12 PM.
    Mod-Creator of:
    Audi R8 - 70% - 2300+ Downloads since 24 Dec 2008.

www.Knight-Driver.com
    (KD-Crew's Official Modpage)

2. NitroBlueUK is offline Exoticar Driver

no need to apologise shark take as long as you need and we will wait for you no need to rush. hope you have a great christmas and a happy new year mate you take care
    [imglink]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2800/signewbu2.jpg[/imglink]

Practice Safe Sex Go Screw Yourself!!!!

3. dekoffiezetter is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by NitroBlueUK »
    no need to apologise shark take as long as you need and we will wait for you no need to rush. hope you have a great christmas and a happy new year mate you take care
    +1

totaly agree on that

4. Yus0f is offline fail

Take your time

5. CobraDBlade is offline Bought a Supra. Tada!

Absolutely no reason to apologize. If anyone needs to apologize, it's the people who were impatient and kept badgering you to finish your mods! Do what you need to do, just don't forget about us less talented individuals who rely on modders like you for new content, mmk? Have fun in Erfurt!

6. gt0713 is offline is just who he is. :)

Dude! you are 13!!! enjoy your childhood/adolescence!!! You are too young to worry about issues such as "Car modification for gaming purposes." At your age I was still watching power rangers and having fun with my friends :P, lol I didn't even have a clue about what modding was. Have fun :P zero stress buddy.

Merry Christmas and happy new years.
    --Gt0713--

7. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by gt0713 »
    Dude! you are 13!!! enjoy your childhood/adolescence!!! You are too young to worry about issues such as "Car modification for gaming purposes." At your age I was still watching power rangers and having fun with my friends :P, lol I didn't even have a clue about what modding was. Have fun :P zero stress buddy.

Merry Christmas and happy new years.
    Maybe he's doing it for fun, I mean, he can mod in the time where he can't hang out with friends or such(Morning, late nights, sick, friend's traveled, etc.) he's not doing it for money or such.

8. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Good decision Shark, relax and take your time. Enjoy the Christmas and New Year holidays and PM me if you have MSN.

9. dc300m02 is offline Hot Hatch

No worries! We all need to take breaks sometimes. Now is the time to spend with families!Modding TDU will not pay the bills (at least for most of us) but an education will
    Hello, my name is Jason and I'm addicted to modding.

10. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Shark you can always beta release your R8 so people can be happy and then take your time and finish it, just to stop people from whining or such...

11. RB26DETT is offline Banned

best of luck dude.

no more civic coupe.

12. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Guy »
    Shark you can always beta release your R8 so people can be happy and then take your time and finish it, just to stop people from whining or such...
    Sounds like a good idea to "shut ppl up"
    Not meant in a whiny way.

13. reznor is offline HotWheels

13 years old OMG ! you have the time to become a great modder, concentrate you on your studies and good luck man

14. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by RX_37 »
    Sounds like a good idea to "shut ppl up"
    Not meant in a whiny way.
    At least he can meet his deadline(December 08) if he beta releases it, then people will be happy, then he can work on it properly for a good one in '09

15. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

Indeed.

16. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

But then you will more than probably get a bunch of people moaning that it's not finished and they will start moaning about the problems etc... Maybe not such a good idea.

17. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

Well there was that... -.-

But i got it!

Rel Beta -> Lock it down with chains and alarms!

18. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Maybe Shark can tell them that it has bugs, and if you don't want them, don't download them, but a beta release will help since everyone is astonished by its detail and such...

19. electr0 is offline Sportscar Racer

as long as its better than bas bas's left over crap he kept throwing out. I still am using that R8, because a crappy r8 is better than no r8 at all. Id say, release the beta.

Enjoy your break Shark!

20. RX_37 is offline Peugeot RCZ THP 200

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Guy »
    Maybe Shark can tell them that it has bugs, and if you don't want them, don't download them,
    I srsly don't think that would help ppl from saying anything cause those comments tend to slip between the eyes of ppl.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last