1. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Default [Help] Searching for a program

Ok guys, here`s the prolem. I want a simple program for capturing videos. Like when I play NFS : U2 and I want to save some videos. I tried FastStone capture but it makes the game lag sooo bad even in 800x600 ingame resolution. So, I`m waiting for your suggestions...thank you.

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I'm not an expert in this area but all I ever here about is fraps

3. iBilo is offline ;)

XFire recording is very good, I've used that in Garrys Mod and only reduces 5-10Fps.

4. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    XFire recording is very good, I've used that in Garrys Mod and only reduces 5-10Fps.
    Urm...how does that work. Do I have to register to XFire or is it a program?

5. iBilo is offline ;)

XFire's a ingame messagining service that you can download at www.xfire.com

Basically a MSN that you can use ingame, you can take screenshots and record with it too.

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

but am i right in saying that for it to work the game needs to be supported by xfire to work with it.

7. iBilo is offline ;)

Yup that's true, it works with most of the new games. It works a treat with TDU though, I've used it a lot in there when I had my laptop.

8. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Ok, thanks, any other suggestions?

9. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

XFire and Fraps are the only ones I've heard about I think. I have only tried Fraps, which was pretty complicated since you have to compress the videos, and I got (...) result anyway. I recommend you go with XFire, it's useful for other things than recording aswell.