1. Jag Xk sound request
    skylinefuat is offline Just a M3 skidmark

Is there any sound mod which is suitable with Jag XK.. The original sound in the game is annoying for me. If it was requested before sorry for wasting your time
    Just The M3 nothing else!!

2. Jag Xk sound request Comments
  3. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Go to google and search for TDU Addons, go to the sound tab and you will find a list...

4. skylinefuat is offline Just a M3 skidmark

thanks for the help but I know that website and there is no any mod for xk, just for the xkr.. or I cant see it
    Last edited by skylinefuat; 12/12/08 at 21:50 PM.

5. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

You can use the XKR sound mod for the XK, it sounds good, but a little quiet....

6. skylinefuat is offline Just a M3 skidmark

yes i tried to change some sounds with the original one and I think the sound of SLR from the "Sound pack2" really fits with the XK