1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Stir your friends up in the Xbox LIVE Snow Globe

Stir your friends up in the Xbox LIVE Snow Globe

Earlier this week, we delivered the free Holiday Theme for Xbox LIVE members, If you missed go ahead and grab it but keep an eye out for the Xbox LIVE Holiday Snow Globe, which has just released in many regions. When you launch the snow globe, it will automatically populate with your friends avatars. You can shake the globe with A or press X to stir in another random set of friends. You donít have to download it, it will just appear in the Spotlight channel* when you are connected to Xbox LIVE. With Christmas, Ha*****h and Kwanzaa just around the corner, this will give you a chance to enjoy a little Holiday spirit with your Xbox LIVE friends in very NXE way.

*When it will appear in each region is up to your local Xbox LIVE programming team.

From Major Nelson

2. TimBud is offline brmm

I would really like to be pleased by this 'addition' but I wish my £40 a year was spent on more beneficial things for live, than crap like this.
    I wonder what the next gimmick will be?

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Happy Holidays? Well there goes any chance of me going near it.
    I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags

globe
snow
xbl
xbox 360