Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Default Playstation Home is out

If you turn on your PS3 dismorning you will see a new icon underneath sign in.

It's for Playstation Home which is sort of PS3's version of second life. i can't really say what it's like as im still downloading it at the moment. But i might try & post more info later.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

2. a nugget is offline BNR34 FTW!!!

i downloaded it but it doesnt connect, it says request timed out and something else

3. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

yeah the servers are getting spammed with people trying to join. i got in after a few tries. now im just downloading the other areas at the moment.

4. a nugget is offline BNR34 FTW!!!

oh, ok i'll try later, thanks

5. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Hehe not sure about others but im having fun. I went bowling, I played pool & chess with a Girl gamer, i took part in a mass dance with about 30 other players lol (someone said they were gonna upload it to youtube), I played on some arcade machines, I went shopping for new clothes (sadly it costs real money to shop but i had a few bucks in my PSN account i'll never use) , i watched a few trailers in the theatre. & now im just chilling with a few randoms in Home Square

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It does look good I have to say and it's basically a way of chilling with friends without having to shoot, race, jump, skip whatever in a game so yeah I really like the idea of it plus you can jump straight into games with it anyway!
    I'm a bit mental.

7. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Yeah. Me & a bunch of about 8 other guys just chilled by a pond before & had meaningful discussions for several hours about hot topics such as "words banned by the Word filter" & "where are all the chicks?" lol

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Heard it was out last night but I couldn't find any info about it.

Does look good

9. macd79 is offline Chuck Norris

mine wont connect it just says "network error C-931"

E8400 @ 4.34GHz | HD4870 @ 790/4400 | Corsair XMS2 4GB | Asus P5Q-E | Corsair 750W PSU | Antec 1200 | WD 320 SE16 | G25 | G15 | G9x |

10. iBilo is offline ;)

A good idea, this beats Xbox Live Party thing big time.

11. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Great, the second main reason I bought a PS3 has FINALLY been released, and it doesn't even connect . I know it's just an Open BETA, but they could have at least not used the Closed BETA servers for it .

12. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Yeah the only thing i can say about people having connect issues is keep trying. You will eventually get through.

13. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

I sat in front of it for exactly 47 minutes earlier, pressing X to connect again whenever I got the error, so I beg to differ. I'll try again in the morning.

14. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

I was sat there for about 20 minutes connecting dismorning but finally got through. the servers are being flooded with people trying Home, thats why you can't connect.

15. EW
    EW is offline Knee Down

First impressions of Home™: Poo
    forever to download
    forever to install
    and then i wont even work

then again it is ps3 so it was neva gonna do good

back to my xbox i go
    Woodruff-IT
    Shinny Side Up

16. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

hehe me, Driftnisimo & gaminglegend just spent 2 hours in my apartment just chatting on the balcony Was quiet fun to just sit & chat lol.

17. cymruambyth85 is offline Logitech G25 Racer

It is quite cool!! Very fun, I just brought an xbox 360 & it's going back in the box now!!! Hahaha

18. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

hehe yeah. Just tried the Asia region Home on a alt account & thier Home square is MASSIVE!!!! bigger then the EU (Which Australia uses) one.

19. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Yeah, I'll try the US and Asia Home tomorrow. Just heard from my friend and he said they're thinking of making an ancient God of War type place, and they're releasing "Sully's Bar" from Uncharted soon (a bit weird, I've completed it and I don't remember Sully having a bar). They're also working on a beach area at the moment apparently, so that's pretty good .

And my friend already has all the available clothes and stuff for it, because it was all free in the Closed BETA .

20. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Hahaha I just discovered a secret message in HOME. I took a pic but my phone's battery died right after i saved it so i will post it tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last