Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Diablo Trade tips!

I posted this a while ago at the US boards when I was PM'd a lot about my $102m (TDU $ unfortunately) and just posted it in the UK boards so I thought why not post it here also !

Any McLaren F1's under $1m buy them, you will be able to make at least 100k to sometimes 300k on each one, easy money. Enzo's are good too, buy Stage 3's under 800k (rare) and sell for 900k, you can sell 5 Enzo's within a couple of minutes usually. Saleen S7's are great ....at being bad in europeans eyes (silly them), so buy the ones that are selling under 100k that these people just want rid of and it's an easy 200-300k profit per S7.

Enjoy. :bananajump:
    I'm a bit mental.

2. omightyone1 is offline ´¯`·->SpeeD Demon<-·´¯`

Default Re: Diablo Trade tips!

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I posted this a while ago at the US boards when I was PM'd a lot about my $102m (TDU $ unfortunately) and just posted it in the UK boards so I thought why not post it here also !

Any McLaren F1's under $1m buy them, you will be able to make at least 100k to sometimes 300k on each one, easy money. Enzo's are good too, buy Stage 3's under 800k (rare) and sell for 900k, you can sell 5 Enzo's within a couple of minutes usually. Saleen S7's are great ....at being bad in europeans eyes (silly them), so buy the ones that are selling under 100k that these people just want rid of and it's an easy 200-300k profit per S7.

Enjoy. :bananajump:
    Thanks man ill keep that in mind.

(¯`·._.·[New Fan Of - Ferrari F430 spyder]·._.·´¯)
    .·´¯`·->SpeeD DemoN<-·´¯`·.

3. The 12oach is offline Toilet, not a Douche

thats the thing i mostly do when ive got some money left to buy one or two :P but the best selling cars must be (IMO) the concepts I buy them alot and sell them for higher but it takes alot of time

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by The 12oach »
    thats the thing i mostly do when ive got some money left to buy one or two :P but the best selling cars must be (IMO) the concepts I buy them alot and sell them for higher but it takes alot of time
    Yep I used to do that but I've found you can make 5 times the money with the F1's and Enzo's now. Example bought a stage 3 for 650k sold for 900k. Simple!
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

I Bought a Stage 3 F1 for $10,000 but couldn't bring myself to sell it because i didnt already have one lol

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

6. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

i will have to try this out, try get my money up fast

7. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Interesting tips, I just end up doing that 30 second race for 70,000K till I get my Money, might try this now...

8. J0NNY82 is offline PGR3 + TDU Racer

30 second race for 70k?!?!?!
    where!!!

Speed is nothing, without control...

9. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

its rightin the middle of the map, the challenge has a picture of a car, but you have to be at a certain level to open it, i think its champion

10. BenGee is offline TDU Trade Monster

Been doing this for a month or so now and just topping $73 mill and ongoing and its starting to get addictive :s

Shows how much part of the game trade is

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Just made my $500m trade transaction and currently on $44m meaning a grand total of monies of about $220m profit.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. BenGee is offline TDU Trade Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Just made my $500m trade transaction and currently on $44m meaning a grand total of monies of about $220m profit.
    You rich barsteward, but hey congrats! With much more to come i'm sure

13. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

I think we all agree that Diablo is KING of TRADE yeh

14. Wa1shy is offline Posts: 2,000,059

i brought 2 alfa romeo competizone's for $20,000 and $50,000 and i'm selling at the moment for $120,000 each because it was cheaper tan all the others at that time...is it a good buy and sell?

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah a 100k profit on that car can be generous but look out for any lower than yours and snap them up, always make sure yours are the cheapest !
    I'm a bit mental.

16. TOOL is offline Hot Hatch

Wow great tips man, ill try that out!

17. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

sick mate!!! i dont have any kind of xbox but if i get PS2 online and it has trade im doin that!!!

18. Rollin in an STi is offline Subie Owner

in my Capn Wakka game, i put a Silver enzo (with matching interior. i had two. the other is yellow) up for 750k, and within 20 minutes i got a notice saying i sold it. And the Silver enzo had 0.0 miles

i wonder what i can get away with on the yellow Enzo, which has 2100+ miles....
    To Finish First,
    First You Must Finish

19. tormenter is offline Rusted Banger

I use trade to make most of my income to but instead of 100k per car sold I get about 3-5m per car sold because I buy Chrsyler ME 4-12 for 3.5m-6.5m(you'd be suprised by how many pop up a day at that price) and sell them for 8.5
    Why are you reading this, don't you have something better to do?

20. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by tormenter »
    I use trade to make most of my income to but instead of 100k per car sold I get about 3-5m per car sold because I buy Chrsyler ME 4-12 for 3.5m-6.5m(you'd be suprised by how many pop up a day at that price) and sell them for 8.5
    Thats... Confusing but anyways your sig is abit over the limit you might want to sort that out soon before it becomes a big fuss..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last