Thread: Hi guys!

1. 2JZGTE is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Hi guys!

My name is Dino and i live in Croatia. Im 26 years old and i love racing games.
    I played Colin Mcrae Rally 1 and 2 most of the time. i love GTR2 becose
    its 1 of the best simulation i ever seen. When i bought TDU (PC) and my G25
    i hit champion in 7 days hehe. Now i enjoy playing hardcore mode and drift with corvette 69' . Im also looking for club that cruises around, drift, and races. Cya in o'ahu :bananajump:

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: Hi guys!

Welcome.. GTR2 'eh? I've been thinking about picking it up (for 360 though).. Be weary you sig pic is a bit too big.. I'd advise fixing it
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hi there and welcome to the boards, enjoy your time here and be sure to post any cruises, pics and even videos you do in the board.

I'm a bit mental.

4. The Driver is offline Driving It

Welcome, have fun at TDU Central...We have a section for cruises and meetings on the PC area, take a look...

5. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

Welcome to TDU Central

6. 2JZGTE is offline Just a Skidmark

Thank you guys. I wasnt online 4 days. whay people need to work? :eek_blue: