1. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Malaysian Grand Prix

Pretty intense qualifying today.. I was pretty much at the edge of my seat towards the end the way the Mclaren Drivers we're pulling inches infront of the Fezza ones was Crazy! Some pretty intence driving nevertheless and with ITV they had a sort of G force orgy using there abilites to show viewers just how many G forces Drivers we're facing every lap.. Must say it was pretty crazy..
    ITV will start the GP program at 7.30 looks like it's gonna be a good race..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: Malaysian Grand Prix

Race is finished, afew more laps and Kimi would've had him! It was pretty intence (minus Alonso's 20 second gap at the front).. Lucky for McLaren they took both 1st and 2nd.. Highlights in the UK are on at 3.45 PM on ITV 1...
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

I know Hamilton was good though. Better than Button lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

Gotta say, the when Raikkonen managed to overtake Hamilton on the third lap, but overshot the apex and Hamilton took 2nd back by going inside.

That literally got me out of my seat.

Shouting and everything.

What a great race.

3rd TDU Central Competition #1

5. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

i cant believe massa on the grass tryin to overtake Massa!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]