1. Alde is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Trouble connecting!

Hi!

I just bought the game today, and is was very dissapointed when this happened! When i try to get online http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44...ha/connect.jpg <- This happens.

When i press 'yes', i get to http://www.none.no <- this site!
    Maybe it happens because I use a crack, but that's because SecuRom won't run on my omputer. So if i don't use the crack I can't play the game!

Help!?

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: Trouble connecting!

Ok A) the second link doesn't work and
    B) What do you mean crack? When I use those it's because I (illegally) donwload games? Have you done this?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Alde is offline Just a Skidmark

Which of the links doesn't work? If it is the second, it's not supposed to work.

No I have not downloaded the game illegaly! If you read my post, I say that I bought the game today! I know you can't play online with a pirate game because of the activation key!

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Sorry my bad.. All I can say is that you try re-installing and trying again.. I havn't personally heard of this problem..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Alde is offline Just a Skidmark

Fresh install and deleting some registries solved everything!